NAICS Code 334417 Electronic Connector Manufacturing
DescriptionThis U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing electronic connectors, such as coaxial, cylindrical, rack and panel, pin and sleeve, printed circuit and fiber optic.
Cross ReferencesEstablishments primarily engaged in manufacturing electrical connectors, such as plugs, bus bars, twist on wire connectors and terminals, are classified in U.S. Industry 335931, Current-Carrying Wiring Device Manufacturing.
- Coaxial connectors manufacturing
- Connectors, electronic (e.g., coaxial, cylindrical, printed circuit, rack and panel), manufacturing
- Cylindrical connectors, electronic, manufacturing
- Fiber optic connectors manufacturing
- Planar cable connectors manufacturing
- Rack and panel connectors manufacturing
Market Analysis - Sample Companies