NAICS Code 33221 Cutlery and Handtool Manufacturing
DescriptionThis industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in one or more of the following: (1) manufacturing metal kitchen cookware (except those manufactured by casting (e.g., cast iron skillets) or stamped without further fabrication), utensils, and/or nonprecious and precious plated metal cutlery and flatware; (2) manufacturing saw blades, all types (including those for power sawing machines); and (3) manufacturing nonpowered hand and edge tools.
Cross ReferencesEstablishments primarily engaged in
- Manufacturing precious (except precious plated) metal cutlery and flatware: classified in Industry 33991, Jewelry and Silverware Manufacturing
- Manufacturing electric razors and hair clippers for use on humans: classified in Industry 33521, Small Electrical Appliance Manufacturing
- Manufacturing power hedge shears and trimmers and electric hair clippers for use on animals: classified in Industry 33311, Agricultural Implement Manufacturing
- Manufacturing metal cutting dies, attachments, and accessories for machine tools: classified in Industry 33351, Metalworking Machinery Manufacturing
- Manufacturing handheld power-driven handtools: classified in Industry 33399, All Other General Purpose Machinery Manufacturing
- Manufacturing finished cast iron kitchen utensils (i.e., cast iron skillets) and castings for kitchen utensils, pots, and pans: classified in Industry Group 3315, Foundries.