NAICS Code 327410 Lime Manufacturing
DescriptionThis industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing lime from calcitic limestone, dolomitic limestone, or other calcareous materials, such as coral, chalk, and shells. Lime manufacturing establishments may mine, quarry, collect, or purchase the sources of calcium carbonate.
Cross ReferencesEstablishments primarily engaged in manufacturing dolomite refractories are classified in Industry 327120, Clay Building Material and Refractories Manufacturing.
- Agricultural lime manufacturing
- Calcium hydroxide (i.e., hydrated lime) manufacturing
- Calcium oxide (i.e., quicklime) manufacturing
- Dolomite, dead-burned, manufacturing
- Dolomitic lime manufacturing
- Hydrated lime (i.e., calcium hydroxide) manufacturing
- Lime production
- Quicklime (i.e., calcium oxide) manufacturing