NAICS Code 32229 Other Converted Paper Product Manufacturing
DescriptionThis industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in (1) converting paper and paperboard into products (except containers, bags, coated and treated paper and paperboard, and stationery products), or (2) converting pulp into pulp products, such as disposable diapers, or molded pulp egg cartons, food trays, and dishes. Processes used include laminating or lining purchased paper or paperboard.
Cross ReferencesEstablishments primarily engaged in
- Manufacturing pulp from wood or from other materials: classified in Industry 32211, Pulp Mills
- Manufacturing paper from pulp or making pulp and manufacturing paper: classified in Industry 32212, Paper Mills
- Manufacturing paperboard from pulp or making pulp and manufacturing paperboard: classified in Industry 32213, Paperboard Mills
- Manufacturing paperboard containers: classified in Industry 32221, Paperboard Container Manufacturing
- Manufacturing bags of coated, laminated, or uncoated paper, of metal foil, or combinations thereof: classified in Industry 32222, Paper Bag and Coated and Treated Paper Manufacturing
- Manufacturing stationery and other related office supplies: classified in Industry 32223, Stationery Product Manufacturing.
- Molded pulp products (e.g., egg cartons, food containers, food trays) manufacturing
- Crepe paper made from purchased paper
- Paper novelties made from purchased paper
- Die-cut paper products (except for office use) made from purchased paper or paperboard
- Sanitary products made from purchased sanitary paper stock
USA List Sample