NAICS Code 311811 Retail Bakeries
DescriptionThis U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in retailing bread and other bakery products not for immediate consumption made on the premises from flour, not from prepared dough.
Cross ReferencesEstablishments primarily engaged in
- Retailing bakery products not for immediate consumption made elsewhere: classified in U.S. Industry 445291, Baked Goods Stores
- Preparing and selling bakery products (e.g., cookies, pretzels) for immediate consumption: classified in U.S. Industry 722515, Snack and Nonalcoholic Beverage Bars
- Manufacturing fresh or frozen breads and other fresh bakery (except cookies and crackers) products: classified in U.S. Industry 311812, Commercial Bakeries
- Manufacturing cookies and crackers: classified in U.S. Industry 311821, Cookie and Cracker Manufacturing.
- Bakeries with baking from flour on the premises, retailing not for immediate consumption
- Bakery with baking from flour on the premises, retailing not for immediate consumption