SOC Code 55-3018 - Special Forces
Implement unconventional operations by air, land, or sea during combat or peacetime as members of elite teams. These activities include offensive raids, demolitions, reconnaissance, search and rescue, and counterterrorism. In addition to their combat training, special forces members often have specialized training in swimming, diving, parachuting, survival, emergency medicine, and foreign languages. Duties include conducting advanced reconnaissance operations and collecting intelligence information; recruiting, training, and equipping friendly forces; conducting raids and invasions on enemy territories; laying and detonating explosives for demolition targets; locating, identifying, defusing, and disposing of ordnance; and operating and maintaining sophisticated communications equipment.
SOC Code 55-3018 - Special Forces is a a final level code of the “Military Specific Occupations” Major Occupation Category.
- Advance Seal Delivery System Maintainer
- Basic Combatant Swimmer
- Combatant Swimmer (SEAL)
- Joint Special Operations
- Master Naval Parachutist
- Naval Special Warfare Medic
- Pararescue Craftsman
- Pararescue Manager
- Reconnaissance Man
- Reconnaissance Man, Combatant Diver Qualified
- Reconnaissance Man, Parachute And Combatant Diver Qualified
- Reconnaissance Man, Parachutist Qualified
- Sdv Pilot/Navigator/Dds Operator
- Seal Delivery Vehicle (Sdv) Team Technician
- Special Forces Assistant Operations And Intelligence Sergeant
- Special Forces Communications Sergeant
- Special Forces Engineer Sergeant
- Special Forces Medical Sergeant
- Special Forces Weapons Sergeant
- Special Warfare Boat Operator
- Special Warfare Combatant Crewman
- Special Warfare Operator
Thank You For Your Request
Your Personal Data Representative will be contacting you shortly.
What Our Clients Say
We needed a full list of companies within a specific SIC code in order to complete some target market analysis. SICCODE.com provided a comprehensive data set to review and analyze. The delivery was fast and comprehensive. The experience was simple, straightforward, and met our needs - we would recommend.