SIC Code 8651 - Political Organizations
Membership organizations established to promote the interests of a national, state, or local political party or candidate. Also included are political groups organized to raise funds for a political party or individual candidates.
SIC Code 8651 - Political Organizations is a final level code of the “Services” Division. There are 3,503 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of N/A people.
Common types of examples within SIC Code 8651 - Political Organizations are:
- Political Action Committees (PACs)
- Political campaign organizations
- Political fundraising, except on a contract or fee basis
- Political organizations and club
Extended SIC Code Categories for SIC 8651
For business marketing and targeting, SIC Codes have been extended to provide more specific classifications within SIC Code 8651 – Political Organizations. Extended SIC Codes are being continuously updated to reflect the current business environment.
- 865101 Political Organizations
- 865102 Legislative Research
- 865103 Political Campaign Service
- 8651001 Political Organizations
- 8651002 Political Action Committee
- 8651003 Political Campaign Services
- 8651004 Political Fundraising
- 8651005 Legislative Research
- 8651006 Political Club
- 86510000 Political Organizations
- 86519901 Political Action Committee
- 86519902 Political Campaign Organization
- 86519903 Political Club
- 86519904 Political Fundraising