SIC Code 8651 - Political Organizations
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
Membership organizations established to promote the interests of a national, state, or local political party or candidate. Also included are political groups organized to raise funds for a political party or individual candidates.
SIC Code 8651 - Political Organizations is a final level code of the “Services” Division. There are 3,503 companies classified in this industry in the USA.
Common types of examples within SIC Code 8651 - Political Organizations are:
- Political Action Committees (PACs)
- Political campaign organizations
- Political fundraising, except on a contract or fee basis
- Political organizations and club
Would you like to email executives in SIC Code 8651 - Political Organizations? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Extended SIC Code Categories for SIC 8651
For business marketing and targeting, SIC Codes have been extended to provide more specific classifications within SIC Code 8651 – Political Organizations. Extended SIC Codes are being continuously updated to reflect the current business environment.
- 865101 Political Organizations
- 865102 Legislative Research
- 865103 Political Campaign Service
- 8651001 Political Organizations
- 8651002 Political Action Committee
- 8651003 Political Campaign Services
- 8651004 Political Fundraising
- 8651005 Legislative Research
- 8651006 Political Club
- 86510000 Political Organizations
- 86519901 Political Action Committee
- 86519902 Political Campaign Organization
- 86519903 Political Club
- 86519904 Political Fundraising