SIC Code 3421 - Cutlery
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing safety razors, razor blades, scissors, shears, and other cutlery of metal, except precious metal and table cutlery with handles of metal.
SIC Code 3421 - Cutlery is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Division. There are 107 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 1,303 people.
Common types of examples within SIC Code 3421 - Cutlery are:
- Barbers' scissors
- Butchers' knives
- Carving sets: except all metal
- Clippers, fingernail and toenail
- Cutlery, except table cutlery with handles of metal
- Forks, table: except all metal
- Hedge shears and trimmers, except power
- Kitchen cutlery
- Knife blades
- Knife blanks
- Knives, table: metal, except all metal
- Knives: butchers', hunting, pocket, table-except all metal table and
- Potato peelers, hand
- Razor blades
- Razors: safety and straight
- Safety razor blades
- Scissors, hand
- Shears, hand
- Shears, metal cutting: hand
- Snips, tinners'
- Table cutlery, except table cutlery with handles of metal
- Tailors' scissors
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing precious metal cutlery and table cutlery with handles of metal are classified in SIC Code - 3914; those manufacturing electric razors, knives, or scissors are classified in SIC Code - 3634; those manufacturing hair clippers for human use are classified in SIC Code - 3999, and for animal use in SIC Code - 3523; and those manufacturing power hedge shears and trimmers are classified in SIC Code - 3524.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within SIC Code 3421 - Cutlery. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within SIC Code 3421 - Cutlery for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Extended SIC Code Categories for SIC 3421
For business marketing and targeting, SIC Codes have been extended to provide more specific classifications within SIC Code 3421 – Cutlery. Extended SIC Codes are being continuously updated to reflect the current business environment.
- 342101 Shears (manufacturers)
- 342198 Cutlery (manufacturers)
- 3421001 Cutlery (manufacturers)
- 3421002 Knife Blade (manufacturers)
- 3421003 Butcher Knife (manufacturers)
- 3421004 Swords (manufacturers)
- 3421005 Scissors (manufacturers)
- 3421006 Razor Blades (manufacturers)
- 3421007 Table & Food Cutlery, Including Butchers
- 3421008 Carving Sets
- 3421009 Cleavers
- 3421010 Table Cutlery (except With Handles Of Metal)
- 3421011 Clippers, Fingernail & Toenail
- 3421012 Hedge Shears Or Trimmers (except Power)
- 3421013 Shears (manufacturers)
- 3421014 Snips, Tinners
- 3421015 Scissors, Hand
- 34210000 Cutlery
- 34210100 Table And Food Cutlery, Including Butchers'
- 34210101 Carving Sets
- 34210102 Cleavers
- 34210103 Knife Blades And Blanks
- 34210104 Knives: Butchers', Hunting, Pocket, Etc.
- 34210106 Table Cutlery, Except With Handles Of Metal
- 34210200 Scissors, Shears, Clippers, Snips, And Similar Tools
- 34210201 Clippers, Fingernail And Toenail
- 34210202 Hedge Shears Or Trimmers, Except Power
- 34210203 Scissors, Hand
- 34210204 Shears, Hand
- 34210205 Snips, Tinners'
- 34219901 Razor Blades And Razors
- 34219902 Swords