SIC Code 1622 - Bridge, Tunnel, and Elevated Highway Construction
General contractors primarily engaged in the construction of bridges; viaducts; elevated highways; and highway, pedestrian, and railway tunnels.
SIC Code 1622 - Bridge, Tunnel, and Elevated Highway Construction is a final level code of the “Construction” Division. There are 915 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 5,348 people.
Common types of examples within SIC Code 1622 - Bridge, Tunnel, and Elevated Highway Construction are:
- Abutment construction - general contractors
- Bridge construction - general contractors
- Causeway construction on structural supports - general contractors
- Highway construction, elevated - general contractors
- Overpass construction - general contractors
- Trestle construction - general contractors
- Tunnel construction - general contractors
- Underpass construction - general contractors
- Viaduct construction - general contractors
General contractors engaged in subway construction are classified in SIC Code - 1629. Special trade contractors primarily engaged in guardrail construction or installation of highway signs is classified in SIC Code - 1611.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within SIC Code 1622 - Bridge, Tunnel, and Elevated Highway Construction. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within SIC Code 1622 - Bridge, Tunnel, and Elevated Highway Construction for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Extended SIC Code Categories for SIC 1622
For business marketing and targeting, SIC Codes have been extended to provide more specific classifications within SIC Code 1622 – Bridge, Tunnel, and Elevated Highway Construction. Extended SIC Codes are being continuously updated to reflect the current business environment.
- 162201 Culverts
- 162202 Tunneling Contractors
- 162203 Bridge Builders
- 162204 Road Boring
- 162298 Bridge Tunnel & Elevated Highway
- 1622001 Bridge Tunnel & Elevated Highway
- 1622002 Bridge Builders
- 1622003 Elevated Highway Construction
- 1622004 Tunneling Contractors
- 1622005 Road Boring
- 1622006 Viaduct Construction
- 1622007 Culverts
- 16220000 Bridge, Tunnel, And Elevated Highway Construction
- 16229901 Bridge Construction
- 16229902 Highway Construction, Elevated
- 16229903 Tunnel Construction
- 16229904 Viaduct Construction