NAICS Code 924120 - Administration of Conservation Programs
Industry SectorPublic Administration
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
This industry comprises government establishments primarily engaged in the administration, regulation, supervision and control of land use, including recreational areas; conservation and preservation of natural resources; erosion control; geological survey program administration; weather forecasting program administration; and the administration and protection of publicly and privately owned forest lands. Government establishments responsible for planning, management, regulation and conservation of game, fish, and wildlife populations, including wildlife management areas and field stations; and other administrative matters relating to the protection of fish, game, and wildlife are included in this industry.
NAICS Code 924120 - Administration of Conservation Programs is a final level code of the “Public Administration” Sector. There are 1,567 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 924120 - Administration of Conservation Programs are:
- Community recreation programs, government
- Conservation and reclamation agencies
- Fish and game agencies
- Fish and wildlife conservation program administration
- Game and inland fish agencies
- Game wardens
- Geological research program administration
- Land management program administration
- Parks and recreation commission, government
- Recreational programs administration, government
- Soil conservation services, government
- Weather research program administration
- Wildlife conservation agencies
- Wind and water erosion control agencies, government
Example photo for industry NAICS 924120 - Administration of Conservation Programs . This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
- Operating parks: classified in NAICS Code - 712190 - Nature Parks and Other Similar Institutions.
- Operating forest property: classified in NAICS Code - 113 - Forestry and Logging.
- Geophysical surveying and/or mapping: classified in NAICS Code - 541360 - Geophysical Surveying and Mapping Services.
- Surveying and/or mapping (except geophysical): classified in NAICS Code - 541370 - Surveying and Mapping (except Geophysical) Services.
- Weather forecasting: classified in NAICS Code - 541990 - All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services.
- Operating fish and game preserves: classified in NAICS Code - 712130 - Zoos and Botanical Gardens.
- Serving as urban planning commissions: classified in NAICS Code - 925120 - Administration of Urban Planning and Community and Rural Development..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 924120 - Administration of Conservation Programs . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 924120 - Administration of Conservation Programs for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
- Western Pennsylvania Conservancy
- Audubon Society of Portland
- Usda Forest Service
- US Consolidated Farm Service Agency
- Black Hills National Forest
- US Fish and Wildlife Service
- US Department of the Interior
- Lacey Parks And Recreation Department
- Natural Resources Conservation Service
- Tennessee Valley Authority
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 924120 - Administration of Conservation Programs ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Questions & Answers
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 924120?
There are 1,567 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.