NAICS Code 721110 - Hotels (except Casino Hotels) and Motels
Industry SectorAccommodation and Food Services
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing short-term lodging in facilities known as hotels, motor hotels, resort hotels, and motels. The establishments in this industry may offer food and beverage services, recreational services, conference rooms and convention services, laundry services, parking, and other services.
NAICS Code 721110 - Hotels (except Casino Hotels) and Motels is a final level code of the “Accommodation and Food Services” Sector. There are 61,145 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 1,642,085 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 721110 - Hotels (except Casino Hotels) and Motels are:
- Alpine skiing facilities with accommodations (i.e., ski resorts)
- Alpine skiing facility with accommodations (i.e., ski resort)
- Auto courts, lodging
- Automobile courts, lodging
- Health spas (i.e., physical fitness facilities) with accommodations
- Hotel management services (i.e., providing management and operating staff to run hotel)
- Hotels (except casino hotels)
- Hotels (except casino hotels) with golf courses, tennis courts, and/or other health spa facilities (i.e., resorts)
- Hotels (except casino hotels) with golf courses, tennis courts, and/or other health spa facility (i.e., resorts)
- Hotels, membership
- Hotels, resort, without casinos
- Hotels, seasonal, without casinos
- Membership hotels
- Motor courts
- Motor hotels without casinos
- Motor inns
- Motor lodges
- Resort hotels without casinos
- Seasonal hotels without casinos
- Ski lodges and resorts with accommodations
- Summer resort hotels without casinos
- Tourist lodges
Example photo for industry NAICS 721110 - Hotels (except Casino Hotels) and Motels . This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
- Providing short-term lodging with a casino on the premises: classified in NAICS Code - 721120 - Casino Hotels.
- Providing short-term lodging in facilities known as bed-and-breakfast inns, youth hostels, housekeeping cabins and cottages, and tourist homes: classified in NAICS Code - 72119 - Other Traveler Accommodation..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 721110 - Hotels (except Casino Hotels) and Motels . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 721110 - Hotels (except Casino Hotels) and Motels for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 721110 - Hotels (except Casino Hotels) and Motels ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Questions & Answers
What is the NAICS Code for hotels?
The NAICS Code for hotels is NAICS Code 721110 – Hotels (except Casino Hotels) and Motels.
What is the NAICS Code for Ski Lodges?
Ski Lodges are classified under NAICS Code 721110 – Hotels and Motels.
What are the largest hotel companies in the USA?
There are over 10 companies with yearly revenues over $1 billion per year. Some of the leading companies in this industry include Choice Hotels, Eldorado Resorts, Hilton, Marriott, Las Vegas Sands, Caesars Entertainment Group, MGM Resorts, Park Hotels & Resorts, Starwood Hotels, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, WYNN Resorts.
Do any hotel companies have over 10,000 employees?
Yes, there are over 15 companies that have over 10,000 employees.
What state has the most hotels in the USA?
California has the most hotels followed by Texas and Florida.
What state has the least number of hotels in the USA?
Delaware has the least number of hotels in the USA followed by Rhode Island.
Do any hotel chains have over 1,000 hotels?
Yes, there are over 5 companies that have over a thousand hotels in the USA including Courtyard, Days Inn, Comfort Inn, Best Western, Motel 6, Super 8, Quality Inn, Hampton, and Holiday Inn Express.
What is the largest size for a business in Hotels (except Casino Hotels) and Motels to remain classified as a small business?
Any business in Hotels (except Casino Hotels) and Motels with average annual receipts under 35 million USD may be classified as a small business by SBA and Federal government programs.
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 721110?
There are 61,145 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 721110?
In 2017 the total revenue for Hotels (except Casino Hotels) and Motels was $195,326,882,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 721110?
In 2017 the annual payroll for Hotels (except Casino Hotels) and Motels was $45,723,278,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 721110?
The number of reported paid employees is 1,642,085.