NAICS CODE 711219 - Other Spectator Sports
Industry SectorArts, Entertainment, and Recreation
This U.S. industry comprises (1) independent athletes, such as professional or semiprofessional golfers, boxers, and race car drivers, primarily engaged in participating in live sporting or racing events before a paying audience; (2) owners of racing participants, such as cars, dogs, and horses, primarily engaged in entering them in racing events or other spectator events; and (3) establishments, such as sports trainers, primarily engaged in providing specialized services required to support participants in sports events or competitions.
NAICS Code 711219 - Other Spectator Sports is a final level code of the “Arts, Entertainment, and Recreation” Sector. There are 80,722 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 17,129 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 711219 - Other Spectator Sports are:
- Athletes, amateur, independent
- Athletes, independent (i.e., participating in live sports events)
- Automobile racing teams
- Boxers, independent professional
- Dog owners, race (i.e., racing dogs)
- Dog racing kennels
- Drivers, harness or race car
- Figure skaters, independent
- Golfers, independent professional (i.e., participating in sports events)
- Harness drivers
- Horse racing stables
- Jockeys, horse racing
- Kennels, dog racing
- Motorcycle racing teams
- Professional athletes, independent (i.e., participating in sports events)
- Race car drivers
- Race car owners (i.e., racing cars)
- Race dog owners (i.e., racing dogs)
- Racehorse owners (i.e., racing horses)
- Racehorse trainers
- Racehorse training
- Racing stables, horse
- Racing teams (e.g., automobile, motorcycle, snowmobile)
- Referees and umpires
- Skiers, independent (i.e., participating in sports events)
- Snowmobile racing teams
- Sports professionals, independent (i.e., participating in sports events)
- Sports trainers, independent
- Stables, horse racing
- Stock car racing teams
- Tennis professionals, independent (i.e., participating in sports events)
- Training race dogs
- Training racehorses
- Wrestlers, independent professional
- Establishments primarily engaged in operating racetracks are classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 711212 - Racetracks.
- Establishments primarily engaged in representing or managing the careers of sports figures are classified in NAICS Code - 711410 - Agents and Managers for Artists, Athletes, Entertainers, and Other Public Figures.
- Independent athletes engaged in providing sports instruction without participating in sporting events before a paying audience are classified in NAICS Code - 611620 - Sports and Recreation Instruction.
- Independent athletes exclusively engaged in endorsing products or making speeches are classified in NAICS Code - 711510 - Independent Artists, Writers, and Performers.
- Establishments primarily engaged in raising horses, mules, donkeys, and other equines are classified in NAICS Code - 112920 - Horses and Other Equine Production..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 711219 - Other Spectator Sports . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 711219 - Other Spectator Sports for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.