NAICS Code 541110 - Offices of Lawyers
NAICS Code 541110 Description
This industry comprises offices of legal practitioners known as lawyers or attorneys (i.e., counselors-at-law) primarily engaged in the practice of law. Establishments in this industry may provide expertise in a range or in specific areas of law, such as criminal law, corporate law, family and estate law, patent law, real estate law, or tax law.
NAICS Code 541110 - Offices of Lawyers is a final level code of the “Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services” Sector. There are 215,132 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 1,088,443 people.
Industry SectorProfessional, Scientific, and Technical Services
SBA Size StandardAnnual Revenue Limit of $12,000,000
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 541110
Extended NAICS Codes (8-digit) for Offices of Lawyers
In-depth Industry Analysis: Explore Comprehensive Details on NAICS Code Extended Pages
- 541110-01 - Attorney Referral Service
- 541110-02 - Attorneys
- 541110-03 - Attorneys Service Bureaus
- 541110-05 - Divorce Assistance
- 541110-08 - Estate Planning
- 541110-09 - Immigration & Naturalization Services
- 541110-10 - Incorporating Companies
- 541110-11 - Law Citation Retrieval Service
- 541110-12 - Legal Clinics
- 541110-13 - Legal Marketing
- 541110-14 - Legal Research
- 541110-15 - Legal Service Plans
- 541110-16 - Legal Services
- 541110-17 - Lien Processing Service
- 541110-18 - Patent Agents
- 541110-19 - Probate Service
- 541110-20 - Referees In Bankruptcy
- 541110-21 - Right Of Way Acquisition Contractors
- 541110-22 - Small Claims Assistance
- 541110-23 - Social Security Counselors & Reps
- 541110-24 - Real Estate-Law
Industry Examples of NAICS 541110
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 541110 - Offices of Lawyers are:
- Attorneys' offices
- Attorneys' private practices
- Barristers' offices
- Barristers' private practices
- Corporate law offices
- Counselors' at law offices
- Counselors' at law private practices
- Criminal law offices
- Estate law offices
- Family law offices
- Law firms
- Law offices
- Law practices
- Lawyers' offices
- Lawyers' private practices
- Legal aid services
- Patent attorneys' offices
- Patent attorneys' private practices
- Real estate law offices
- Solicitors' offices, private
- Solicitors' private practices
- Tax law attorneys' offices
- Tax law attorneys' private practices
Example photo for industry NAICS 541110 - Offices of Lawyers. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 541110 - Offices of Lawyers. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 541110 - Offices of Lawyers for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 541110 - Offices of Lawyers? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Questions & Answers
What is the NAICS Code for Lawyers?
Law firms are classified under NAICS Code 541110 – Offices of Lawyers. This industry includes offices that specialize in corporate law, criminal law, family law, estate law, patents, real estate law, tax law, and others. Businesses related to paralegal services are not classified in this industry.
What state has the most law firms in the USA?
California has the most law firms in the USA followed by Florida, New York, and Texas.
Do any law firms generate over $1 billion in revenue per year in the USA?
Yes, there are at least 4 firms that have sales volume over $1 billion.
What are the largest law firms with offices in the USA?
Some of the largest law firms located in the USA are Baker McKenzie, DLA Piper, Latham & Watkins, Mayer Brown, Sidley Austin, Weil Gotshal & Manges, Maier & Neustadt, Shook Hardy & Bacon.
Do any law firms have over 1,000 employees?
Yes, there are over 50 law firms that have over 1,000 employees. There are also a few that have over 4,000 employees.
What is the SBA NAICS 541110 revenue limit?
Businesses with an annual revenue under $12,000,000 are considered small businesses by SBA.
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 541110?
There are 215,132 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 541110?
In 2017 the total revenue for Offices of Lawyers was $283,146,653,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 541110?
In 2017 the annual payroll for Offices of Lawyers was $101,291,874,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 541110?
The number of reported paid employees is 1,088,443.