NAICS Code 523999 - Miscellaneous Financial Investment Activities
NAICS Code 523999 Description
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in acting as agents and/or brokers (except securities brokerages and commodity contracts brokerages) in buying or selling financial contracts and those providing financial investment services (except securities and commodity exchanges; portfolio management; investment advice; and trust, fiduciary, and custody services) on a fee or commission basis.
NAICS Code 523999 - Miscellaneous Financial Investment Activities is a final level code of the “Finance and Insurance” Sector. There are 2,385 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 24,904 people.
Industry SectorFinance and Insurance
SBA Size StandardAnnual Revenue Limit of $41,500,000
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 523999
Extended NAICS Codes (8-digit) for Miscellaneous Financial Investment Activities
In-depth Industry Analysis: Explore Comprehensive Details on NAICS Code Extended Pages
- 523999-01 - Gift & Loyalty Cards
- 523999-02 - International Trade Services
- 523999-03 - Investors NEC
- 523999-04 - Mining Brokers
- 523999-05 - Money Brokers
- 523999-06 - Oil Brokers
- 523999-07 - Oil Land Leases
- 523999-08 - Oil-Crude-Purchasing
- 523999-09 - Registered Agents
- 523999-10 - Services Allied With Exch Of Sec NEC
Industry Examples of NAICS 523999
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 523999 - Miscellaneous Financial Investment Activities are:
- Clearinghouses, commodity exchange or securities exchange
- Deposit brokers
- Exchange clearinghouses, commodities or securities
- Gas lease brokers' offices
- Oil lease brokers' offices
- Protective committees, security holders
- Quotation services, securities
- Quotation services, stock
- Securities holders' protective services
- Securities transfer agencies
- Stock quotation services
- Stock transfer agencies
- Transfer agencies, securities
- Investment banking, securities dealing, securities brokering, commodity contracts dealing, or commodity contracts brokering: classified in NAICS Code - 5231 - Securities and Commodity ContractsIntermediation and Brokerage.
- Acting as principals (except investment bankers, securities dealers, and commodity contracts dealers) in buying or selling financial contracts: classified in NAICS Code - 523910 - Miscellaneous Intermediation.
- Furnishing physical or electronic marketplaces for the purpose of facilitating the buying and selling of securities and commodities: classified in NAICS Code - 523210 - Securities and Commodity Exchanges.
- Managing the portfolio assets (i.e., funds) of others: classified in NAICS Code - 523920 - Portfolio Management.
- Providing customized investment advice: classified in NAICS Code - 523930 - Investment Advice.
- Providing trust, fiduciary, and custody services to others: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 523991 - Trust, Fiduciary, and Custody Activities.
- Financial transactions processing, reserve, and clearinghouse activities: classified in NAICS Code - 522320 - Financial Transactions Processing, Reserve, and Clearinghouse Activities..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 523999 - Miscellaneous Financial Investment Activities . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 523999 - Miscellaneous Financial Investment Activities for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 523999 - Miscellaneous Financial Investment Activities ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Questions & Answers
What is the NAICS Code for an investment company?
The NAICS Code for an investment company is NAICS 523999. NAICS Code 523999 is also the business code for other types of investment companies that don’t trade securities or commodities, such as private equity firms, clearinghouses, oil and gas investment firms and quotation services. For businesses that trade securities or commodities, see NAICS Code - 5231.
What is the private equity firm NAICS Code?
The private equity firm NAICS Code is NAICS 523999. NAICS Code 523999 is the business code used for most types of investment companies that do not trade commodities or securities, such as stock transfer agencies, clearinghouses and quotation services. For businesses that manage assets and portfolios, see NAICS Code - 523920.
What is the NAICS Code for oil and gas investments?
The NAICS Code for oil and gas investments is NAICS 523999. NAICS Code 523999 is also the business code for other types of investment companies that don’t trade securities or commodities, such as private equity firms, stock transfer agencies and deposit brokers. For businesses that provide financial and investment advice, see NAICS Code - 523930.
What is the SBA NAICS 523999 revenue limit?
Businesses with an annual revenue under $41,500,000 are considered small businesses by SBA.
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 523999?
There are 2,385 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 523999?
In 2017 the total revenue for Miscellaneous Financial Investment Activities was $10,027,432,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 523999?
In 2017 the annual payroll for Miscellaneous Financial Investment Activities was $2,486,699,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 523999?
The number of reported paid employees is 24,904.