NAICS Code 523999 - Miscellaneous Financial Investment Activities
Industry SectorFinance and Insurance
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in acting as agents and/or brokers (except securities brokerages and commodity contracts brokerages) in buying or selling financial contracts and those providing financial investment services (except securities and commodity exchanges; portfolio management; investment advice; and trust, fiduciary, and custody services) on a fee or commission basis.
NAICS Code 523999 - Miscellaneous Financial Investment Activities is a final level code of the “Finance and Insurance” Sector. There are 2,385 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 24,904 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 523999 - Miscellaneous Financial Investment Activities are:
- Clearinghouses, commodity exchange or securities exchange
- Deposit brokers
- Exchange clearinghouses, commodities or securities
- Gas lease brokers' offices
- Oil lease brokers' offices
- Protective committees, security holders
- Quotation services, securities
- Quotation services, stock
- Securities holders' protective services
- Securities transfer agencies
- Stock quotation services
- Stock transfer agencies
- Transfer agencies, securities
- Investment banking, securities dealing, securities brokering, commodity contracts dealing, or commodity contracts brokering: classified in NAICS Code - 5231 - Securities and Commodity ContractsIntermediation and Brokerage.
- Acting as principals (except investment bankers, securities dealers, and commodity contracts dealers) in buying or selling financial contracts: classified in NAICS Code - 523910 - Miscellaneous Intermediation.
- Furnishing physical or electronic marketplaces for the purpose of facilitating the buying and selling of securities and commodities: classified in NAICS Code - 523210 - Securities and Commodity Exchanges.
- Managing the portfolio assets (i.e., funds) of others: classified in NAICS Code - 523920 - Portfolio Management.
- Providing customized investment advice: classified in NAICS Code - 523930 - Investment Advice.
- Providing trust, fiduciary, and custody services to others: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 523991 - Trust, Fiduciary, and Custody Activities.
- Financial transactions processing, reserve, and clearinghouse activities: classified in NAICS Code - 522320 - Financial Transactions Processing, Reserve, and Clearinghouse Activities..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 523999 - Miscellaneous Financial Investment Activities . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 523999 - Miscellaneous Financial Investment Activities for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 523999 - Miscellaneous Financial Investment Activities ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Questions & Answers
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 523999?
There are 2,385 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 523999?
In 2017 the total revenue for Miscellaneous Financial Investment Activities was $10,027,432,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 523999?
In 2017 the annual payroll for Miscellaneous Financial Investment Activities was $2,486,699,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 523999?
The number of reported paid employees is 24,904.