NAICS Code 522110 - Commercial Banking
Industry SectorFinance and Insurance
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in accepting demand and other deposits and making commercial, industrial, and consumer loans. Commercial banks and branches of foreign banks are included in this industry.
NAICS Code 522110 - Commercial Banking is a final level code of the “Finance and Insurance” Sector. There are 111,092 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 1,551,829 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 522110 - Commercial Banking are:
- Banks, commercial
- Branches of foreign banks
- Commercial banking
- Commercial banks
- Depository trust companies
- National commercial banks
- State commercial banks
- Establishments primarily engaged in credit card banking are classified in NAICS Code - 522210 - Credit Card Issuing.
- Establishments known as industrial banks and primarily engaged in accepting deposits are classified in NAICS Code - 522190 - Other Depository Credit Intermediation.
- Establishments of depository institutions primarily engaged in trust activities are classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 523991 - Trust, Fiduciary, and Custody Activities..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 522110 - Commercial Banking . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 522110 - Commercial Banking for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.