NAICS Code 515210 - Cable and Other Subscription Programming
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in operating studios and facilities for the broadcasting of programs on a subscription or fee basis. The broadcast programming is typically narrowcast in nature (e.g., limited format, such as news, sports, education, or youth-oriented). These establishments produce programming in their own facilities or acquire programming from external sources. The programming material is usually delivered to a third party, such as cable systems or direct-to-home satellite systems, for transmission to viewers.
NAICS Code 515210 - Cable and Other Subscription Programming is a final level code of the “Information” Sector. There are 2,064 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 60,360 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 515210 - Cable and Other Subscription Programming are:
- Cable broadcasting networks
- Cable television networks
- Networks, cable television
- Pay television networks
- Pay-per-view cable programming
- Satellite television networks
- Specialty television (e.g., music, sports, news) cable networks
- Subscription television networks
- Television subscription services
Example photo for industry NAICS 515210 - Cable and Other Subscription Programming. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
- Producing taped television program material: classified in NAICS Code - 512110 - Motion Picture and Video Production.
- Producing and transmitting television programs to affiliated stations: classified in NAICS Code - 515120 - Television Broadcasting.
- Furnishing cable and other pay television services: classified in NAICS Code - 517311 - Wired Telecommunications Carriers.
- Retailing merchandise by electronic media, such as television: classified in NAICS Code - 45411 - Electronic Shopping and Mail-Order Houses..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 515210 - Cable and Other Subscription Programming. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 515210 - Cable and Other Subscription Programming for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 515210 - Cable and Other Subscription Programming? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Questions & Answers
What is the largest size for a business in Cable and Other Subscription Programming to remain classified as a small business?
Any business in Cable and Other Subscription Programming with average annual receipts under 42 million USD may be classified as a small business by SBA and Federal government programs.
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 515210?
There are 2,064 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 515210?
In 2017 the total revenue for Cable and Other Subscription Programming was $87,454,556,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 515210?
In 2017 the annual payroll for Cable and Other Subscription Programming was $6,686,082,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 515210?
The number of reported paid employees is 60,360.