NAICS Code 423220 - Home Furnishing Merchant Wholesalers
NAICS Code 423220 Description
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in the merchant wholesale distribution of home furnishings and/or housewares.
NAICS Code 423220 - Home Furnishing Merchant Wholesalers is a final level code of the “Wholesale Trade” Sector. There are 2,335 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 99,997 people.
Industry SectorWholesale Trade
SBA Size StandardMaximum 100 Employees
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 423220
Extended NAICS Codes (8-digit) for Home Furnishing Merchant Wholesalers
In-depth Industry Analysis: Explore Comprehensive Details on NAICS Code Extended Pages
- 423220-01 - Wine Storage Equipment (Wholesale)
- 423220-02 - Bedding (Wholesale)
- 423220-03 - Bedspreads (Wholesale)
- 423220-04 - Blankets (Wholesale)
- 423220-06 - Window Shades (Wholesale)
- 423220-08 - Carpet & Rug Pads Linings & Acces (Wholesale)
- 423220-09 - Ceramic Products-Decorative (Wholesale)
- 423220-10 - Chinaware & Glassware (Wholesale)
- 423220-11 - Closets & Closet Accessories (Wholesale)
- 423220-12 - Cooking Utensils (Wholesale)
- 423220-13 - Curtains-Shower & Bath (Wholesale)
- 423220-14 - Cushions (Wholesale)
- 423220-15 - Draperies & Curtains (Wholesale)
- 423220-16 - Drapery & Curtain Fixtures (Wholesale)
- 423220-17 - Fireplace Equipment (Wholesale)
- 423220-18 - Flatware-Table (Wholesale)
- 423220-19 - Floor Materials (Wholesale)
- 423220-20 - Furniture Accessories & Decor (Wholesale)
- 423220-21 - Glassware (Wholesale)
- 423220-23 - Home Furnishings (Wholesale) (Manufacturing)
- 423220-24 - Housewares (Wholesale)
- 423220-25 - Kitchen Accessories (Wholesale) (Manufacturing)
- 423220-26 - Lamp Shades (Wholesale)
- 423220-27 - Lamps (Wholesale)
- 423220-28 - Linens (Wholesale)
- 423220-29 - Linoleum (Wholesale)
- 423220-30 - Mats & Matting (Wholesale)
- 423220-31 - Mirrors (Wholesale)
- 423220-32 - Picture Frames (Wholesale)
- 423220-33 - Pillows (Wholesale)
- 423220-34 - Pottery (Wholesale)
- 423220-35 - Quilting (Wholesale)
- 423220-36 - Shower Curtains (Wholesale)
- 423220-38 - Table Pads (Wholesale)
- 423220-40 - Tile-Non-Ceramic-Distributors (Wholesale)
- 423220-41 - Towels-Cloth (Wholesale)
- 423220-42 - Valances (Wholesale)
- 423220-43 - Venetian Blinds (Wholesale)
- 423220-44 - Apartment House Supplies (Wholesale)
- 423220-46 - Rugs Wholesale & Manufacturers
- 423220-47 - Picture Frame Supplies (Wholesale)
- 423220-48 - Carpet & Rug-Distributors (Wholesale)
Industry Examples of NAICS 423220
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 423220 - Home Furnishing Merchant Wholesalers are:
- Antique home furnishings merchant wholesalers
- Antique houseware merchant wholesalers
- Bathroom accessories merchant wholesalers
- Bathroom accessory merchant wholesalers
- Blankets (except electric) merchant wholesalers
- Blinds and shades, window, merchant wholesalers
- Brooms and brushes, household-type, merchant wholesalers
- Carpet merchant wholesalers
- Ceramic wall (except structural) and floor tile merchant wholesalers
- Chinaware, household-type, merchant wholesalers
- Closet accessories merchant wholesalers
- Containers, household (except paper and disposable plastics), merchant wholesalers
- Cooking utensils, household-type, merchant wholesalers
- Cups, plastics (except disposable), merchant wholesalers
- Curtains merchant wholesalers
- Dishes, household-type (except disposable plastics, paper), merchant wholesalers
- Draperies merchant wholesalers
- Drapery merchant wholesalers
- Fireplaces, metal, merchant wholesalers
- Fireplaces, prefabricated (except gas), merchant wholesalers
- Flatware (except plated, precious) merchant wholesalers
- Floor coverings merchant wholesalers
- Frames and pictures merchant wholesalers
- Furniture coverings and protectors merchant wholesalers
- Glassware, household-type, merchant wholesalers
- Hollowware (except precious metal) merchant wholesalers
- Home furnishings merchant wholesalers
- Housewares (except electric) merchant wholesalers
- Ironing boards merchant wholesalers
- Kitchen utensils, household-type, merchant wholesalers
- Lamps (i.e., lighting fixtures) merchant wholesalers
- Linens (e.g., bath, bed, table) merchant wholesalers
- Mirrors (except automotive) merchant wholesalers
- Mops, household, merchant wholesalers
- Napkins (except paper) merchant wholesalers
- Rugs merchant wholesalers
- Slipcovers merchant wholesalers
- Tableware (except disposable, plated, precious) merchant wholesalers
- Towels and washcloths merchant wholesalers
- Window shades and blinds merchant wholesalers
Example photo for industry NAICS 423220 - Home Furnishing Merchant Wholesalers . This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
- Merchant wholesale distribution of household-type gas and electric appliances (except water heaters and heating stoves (i.e., noncooking)): classified in NAICS Code - 423620 - Household Appliances, ElectricHousewares, and Consumer Electronics Merchant Wholesalers.
- Merchant wholesale distribution of precious metal flatware: classified in NAICS Code - 423940 - Jewelry, Watch, Precious Stone, and Precious Metal Merchant Wholesalers..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 423220 - Home Furnishing Merchant Wholesalers . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 423220 - Home Furnishing Merchant Wholesalers for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 423220 - Home Furnishing Merchant Wholesalers ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Questions & Answers
What is the SBA size standard for NAICS 423220?
Businesses up to 100 Employees in size are considered small businesses by SBA.
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 423220?
There are 2,335 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 423220?
In 2017 the total revenue for Home Furnishing Merchant Wholesalers was $64,857,528,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 423220?
In 2017 the annual payroll for Home Furnishing Merchant Wholesalers was $5,800,635,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 423220?
The number of reported paid employees is 99,997.