NAICS Code 337212 - Custom Architectural Woodwork and Millwork Manufacturing
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing custom designed interiors consisting of architectural woodwork and fixtures utilizing wood, wood products, and plastics laminates. All of the industry output is made to individual order on a job shop basis and requires skilled craftsmen as a labor input. A job might include custom manufacturing of display fixtures, gondolas, wall shelving units, entrance and window architectural detail, sales and reception counters, wall paneling, and matching furniture.
NAICS Code 337212 - Custom Architectural Woodwork and Millwork Manufacturing is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 81 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 43,774 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 337212 - Custom Architectural Woodwork and Millwork Manufacturing are:
- Architectural woodwork and fixtures (i.e., custom designed interiors) manufacturing
- Custom architectural millwork and fixtures, manufacturing on a job shop basis
- Custom design interiors (i.e., coordinated furniture, architectural woodwork, fixtures), manufacturing
- Millwork, custom architectural, manufacturing
Example photo for industry NAICS 337212 - Custom Architectural Woodwork and Millwork Manufacturing . This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
- Manufacturing millwork on a factory basis: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 321918 - Other Millwork (including Flooring).
- Manufacturing wood office-type furniture on a stock or custom basis: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 337211 - Wood Office Furniture Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing wood office-type furniture and store fixtures on a stock basis: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 337215 - Showcase, Partition, Shelving, and Locker Manufacturing..
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 337212 - Custom Architectural Woodwork and Millwork Manufacturing ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
USA Import, Export, and Balance of Trade
Balance of Trade (USD)-$29,525,819
Top Countries by U.S. Imports
Top Countries by U.S. Exports
Countries With Highest Trade Surplus
Countries With Highest Trade Deficit
U.S. Total Import value for NAICS Code 337212 is $29,525,819. India, Italy, and Spain accounted for the top imports of Custom Architectural Woodwork And Millwork in 2018.
Questions & Answers
What is the largest size for a business in Custom Architectural Woodwork and Millwork Manufacturing to remain classified as a small business?
Any business in Custom Architectural Woodwork and Millwork Manufacturing with under 500 employees may be classified as a small business by SBA and Federal government programs.
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 337212?
There are 81 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 337212?
In 2017 the total revenue for Custom Architectural Woodwork and Millwork Manufacturing was $7,746,613,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 337212?
In 2017 the annual payroll for Custom Architectural Woodwork and Millwork Manufacturing was $2,222,740,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 337212?
The number of reported paid employees is 43,774.