NAICS Code 334412 - Bare Printed Circuit Board Manufacturing
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing bare (i.e., rigid or flexible) printed circuit boards without mounted electronic components. These establishments print, perforate, plate, screen, etch, or photoprint interconnecting pathways for electric current on laminates.
NAICS Code 334412 - Bare Printed Circuit Board Manufacturing is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 728 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 22,172 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 334412 - Bare Printed Circuit Board Manufacturing are:
- Circuit boards, printed, bare, manufacturing
- Flexible wiring boards, bare, manufacturing
- Printed circuit boards, bare, manufacturing
- Loading components onto printed circuit boards, or whose output is loaded printed circuit boards: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 334418 - Printed Circuit Assembly (Electronic Assembly) Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing printed circuit laminates: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 334419 - Other Electronic Component Manufacturing..