NAICS CODE 331512 - Steel Investment Foundries
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing steel investment castings. Investment molds are formed by covering a wax shape with a refractory slurry. After the refractory slurry hardens, the wax is melted, leaving a seamless mold. Investment molds provide highly detailed, consistent castings. Establishments in this industry purchase steel made in other establishments.
NAICS Code 331512 - Steel Investment Foundries is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 197 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 13,735 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 331512 - Steel Investment Foundries are:
- Foundries, steel investment
- Investment castings, steel, unfinished, manufacturing
- Steel investment castings, unfinished, manufacturing
- Steel investment foundries
- Manufacturing steel castings (except steel investment castings): classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 331513 - Steel Foundries (except Investment).
- Manufacturing steel investment castings and further manufacturing them into finished products: classified based on the specific finished product.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 331512 - Steel Investment Foundries . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 331512 - Steel Investment Foundries for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.