NAICS CODE 321219 - Reconstituted Wood Product Manufacturing
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing reconstituted wood sheets and boards.
NAICS Code 321219 - Reconstituted Wood Product Manufacturing is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 254 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 14,709 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 321219 - Reconstituted Wood Product Manufacturing are:
- Board, bagasse, manufacturing
- Board, particle, manufacturing
- Chipboard (i.e., particle core, wood chip face) manufacturing
- Compression modified wood manufacturing
- Densified wood manufacturing
- Fiberboard manufacturing
- Flakeboard manufacturing
- Hardboard manufacturing
- Insulation board, cellular fiber or hard pressed wood, manufacturing
- Lath, fiber, manufacturing
- MDF (medium density fiberboard) manufacturing
- Medium density fiberboard (MDF) manufacturing
- Oriented strandboard (OSB) manufacturing
- OSB (oriented strandboard) manufacturing
- Particleboard manufacturing
- Reconstituted wood panels manufacturing
- Reconstituted wood sheets and boards manufacturing
- Strandboard, oriented, manufacturing
- Waferboard manufacturing
- Manufacturing softwood plywood: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 321212 - Softwood Veneer and Plywood Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing hardwood plywood: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 321211 - Hardwood Veneer and Plywood Manufacturing..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 321219 - Reconstituted Wood Product Manufacturing . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 321219 - Reconstituted Wood Product Manufacturing for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.