NAICS Code 321213 - Engineered Wood Member (except Truss) Manufacturing
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing fabricated or laminated wood arches and/or other fabricated or laminated wood structural members.
NAICS Code 321213 - Engineered Wood Member (except Truss) Manufacturing is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 63 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 5,099 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 321213 - Engineered Wood Member (except Truss) Manufacturing are:
- Arches, glue laminated or pre-engineered wood, manufacturing
- Fabricated structural wood members (except trusses) manufacturing
- Finger joint lumber manufacturing
- I-joists, wood, fabricating
- Laminated structural wood members (except trusses) manufacturing
- Laminated veneer lumber (LVL) manufacturing
- Lumber, parallel strand, manufacturing
- LVL (laminated veneer lumber) manufacturing
- Parallel strand lumber manufacturing
- Structural members, glue laminated or pre-engineered wood, manufacturing
- Structural wood members (except trusses), fabricated, manufacturing
- Timbers, structural, glue laminated or pre-engineered wood, manufacturing
- Wood I-joists manufacturing
Example photo for industry NAICS 321213 - Engineered Wood Member (except Truss) Manufacturing . This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
- Manufacturing prefabricated wood buildings, or wood sections, and panels for buildings: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 321992 - Prefabricated Wood Building Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing wood trusses: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 321214 - Truss Manufacturing.
- Manufacturing solid wood structural members, such as dimension lumber and timber from logs or bolts: are classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 321113 - Sawmills..
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 321213 - Engineered Wood Member (except Truss) Manufacturing ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
USA Import, Export, and Balance of Trade
Balance of Trade (USD)-$638,414,953
Top Countries by U.S. Imports
Top Countries by U.S. Exports
Countries With Highest Trade Surplus
Countries With Highest Trade Deficit
U.S. Total Import value for NAICS Code 321213 is $858,085,253. Canada, China, and Brazil accounted for the top imports of Engineered Wood (exc Truss) in 2018.
U.S. Total Export value for this industry is $219,670,300. Canada, Australia, and Japan accounted for the top exports of Engineered Wood (exc Truss) in 2018.
Questions & Answers
What is the largest size for a business in Engineered Wood Member (except Truss) Manufacturing to remain classified as a small business?
Any business in Engineered Wood Member (except Truss) Manufacturing with under 750 employees may be classified as a small business by SBA and Federal government programs.
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 321213?
There are 63 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 321213?
In 2017 the total revenue for Engineered Wood Member (except Truss) Manufacturing was $1,985,402,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 321213?
In 2017 the annual payroll for Engineered Wood Member (except Truss) Manufacturing was $261,958,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 321213?
The number of reported paid employees is 5,099.