NAICS Code 316110 - Leather and Hide Tanning and Finishing
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in one or more of the following: (1) tanning, currying, and finishing hides and skins; (2) having others process hides and skins on a contract basis; and (3) dyeing or dressing furs.
NAICS Code 316110 - Leather and Hide Tanning and Finishing is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 153 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 3,425 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 316110 - Leather and Hide Tanning and Finishing are:
- Bag leather manufacturing
- Belting butts, curried or rough, manufacturing
- Belting leather, manufacturing
- Bookbinder's leather manufacturing
- Bridle leather manufacturing
- Buffings, russet, manufacturing
- Case leather manufacturing
- Chamois leather manufacturing
- Collar leather, manufacturing
- Coloring leather
- Converters, leather
- Currying furs
- Currying leather
- Cutting of leather
- Dressing (i.e., bleaching, blending, currying, scraping, tanning) furs
- Dressing hides
- Dyeing furs
- Dyeing leather
- Embossing leather
- Exotic leathers manufacturing
- Fancy leathers manufacturing
- Finishing hides and skins on a contract basis
- Finishing leather
- Fleshers, leather (i.e., flesh side of split leather), manufacturing
- Fur stripping
- Furs, dressed (e.g., bleached, curried, dyed, scraped, tanned), manufacturing
- Garment leather manufacturing
- Glove leather manufacturing
- Handbag leather manufacturing
- Harness leather manufacturing
- Hides and skins, finishing on a contract basis
- Hides, tanning, currying, dressing, and finishing
- Japanning of leather
- Lace leather manufacturing
- Latigo leather manufacturing
- Leather coloring, cutting, embossing, and japanning
- Leather converters
- Leather tanning, currying, and finishing
- Lining leather manufacturing
- Mechanical leather manufacturing
- Parchment leather manufacturing
- Patent leather manufacturing
- Pelts bleaching, currying, dyeing, scraping, and tanning
- Rawhide manufacturing
- Roller leather manufacturing
- Saddlery leather manufacturing
- Shearling (i.e., prepared sheepskin) manufacturing
- Skins, tanning, currying and finishing
- Skirting leather manufacturing
- Skivers, leather, manufacturing
- Sole leather manufacturing
- Specialty leathers manufacturing
- Splits, leather, manufacturing
- Strap leather manufacturing
- Sweatband leather manufacturing
- Tannery leather manufacturing
- Tanning and currying furs
- Upholstery leather manufacturing
- Upper leather manufacturing
- Vellum leather manufacturing
- Welting leather manufacturing
- Wet blues manufacturing
Example photo for industry NAICS 316110 - Leather and Hide Tanning and Finishing. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 316110 - Leather and Hide Tanning and Finishing. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 316110 - Leather and Hide Tanning and Finishing for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 316110 - Leather and Hide Tanning and Finishing? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
USA Import, Export, and Balance of Trade
Balance of Trade (USD)$210,791,433
Top Countries by U.S. Imports
Top Countries by U.S. Exports
Countries With Highest Trade Surplus
Countries With Highest Trade Deficit
U.S. Total Import value for NAICS Code 316110 is $720,514,481. Italy, Brazil, and Mexico accounted for the top imports of Leather & Hide Tanning in 2018.
U.S. Total Export value for this industry is $931,305,914. Mexico, China, and Italy accounted for the top exports of Leather & Hide Tanning in 2018.
Questions & Answers
What is the largest size for a business in Leather and Hide Tanning and Finishing to remain classified as a small business?
Any business in Leather and Hide Tanning and Finishing with under 500 employees may be classified as a small business by SBA and Federal government programs.
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 316110?
There are 153 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.
What was the total revenue for NAICS Code 316110?
In 2017 the total revenue for Leather and Hide Tanning and Finishing was $1,510,866,000
What was the annual payroll for NAICS Code 316110?
In 2017 the annual payroll for Leather and Hide Tanning and Finishing was $143,069,000
How many people work in NAICS Code 316110?
The number of reported paid employees is 3,425.