NAICS CODE 311213 - Malt Manufacturing
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing malt from barley, rye, or other grains.
NAICS Code 311213 - Malt Manufacturing is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Sector. There are 9 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 1,075 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 311213 - Malt Manufacturing are:
- Barley, malt, manufacturing
- Brewers' malt manufacturing
- Corn, malt, manufacturing
- Distiller's malt manufacturing
- Flour, malt, manufacturing
- Malt flour manufacturing
- Malt manufacturing
- Malt sprouts manufacturing
- Malting (germinating and drying grains)
- Rice malt manufacturing
- Rye malt manufacturing
- Wheat malt manufacturing
- Brewing malt beverages: classified in NAICS Code - 312120 - Breweries.
- Manufacturing malt extract and syrups: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 311942 - Spice and Extract Manufacturing..