NAICS Code 238392 - Other Nonresidential Building Finishing Contractors
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
This BLS industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in nonresidential building finishing trade work (except drywall, plaster and insulation work; painting and wall covering work; flooring work; tile and terrazzo work; and finish carpentry work). The nonresidential work performed may include new work, additions, alterations, or maintenance and repairs.
NAICS Code 238392 - Other Nonresidential Building Finishing Contractors is a final level code of the “Construction” Sector.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 238392 - Other Nonresidential Building Finishing Contractors are:
- Bath tub refinishing on site, nonresidential
- Bleacher installation, nonresidential
- Building fixture and fitting (except mechanical equipment) installation, nonresidential
- Caulking (i.e., waterproofing) contractors, nonresidential
- Ceiling, metal, installation, nonresidential
- Closet organizer system installation, nonresidential
- Coating concrete structures with plastics, nonresidential
- Concrete coating, glazing or sealing, nonresidential
- Countertop and cabinet, metal (except residential-type), installation, nonresidential
- Dampproofing contractors, nonresidential
- Drapery fixture (e.g., hardware, rods, tracks) installation, nonresidential
- Fabrication, metal cabinet or countertop, on site, nonresidential
- Foundation dampproofing (including installing rigid foam insulation), nonresidential
- Laboratory furniture and equipment installation, nonresidential
- Lead lining walls for x-ray room contractors, nonresidential
- Modular furniture system attachment and installation, nonresidential
- Office furniture, modular system, installation, nonresidential
- Panel, metal, installation, nonresidential
- Partition (e.g., office, washroom), metal, installation, nonresidential
- Partition, moveable and/or demountable, installation, nonresidential
- Shelving, metal, constructed on site, nonresidential
- Spectator seating installation, nonresidential
- Trade show exhibit installation and dismantling contractors, nonresidential
- Ventilated wire shelving (i.e., closet organizing-type) installation, nonresidential
- Vibration isolation contractors, nonresidential
- Waterproofing contractors, nonresidential
- Weather stripping installation, nonresidential
- Weatherproofing concrete, nonresidential
- Window shade and blind installation, nonresidential
- Finish carpentry-are classified in NAICS Code - 23835 - Finish Carpentry Contractors..
- Installing drywall, plaster or insulation-are classified in NAICS Code - 23831 - Drywall and Insulation Contractors.
- Installing or removing paint or wall coverings-are classified in NAICS Code - 23832 - Painting and Wall Covering Contractors.
- Setting tile or performing terrazzo work-are classified in NAICS Code - 23834 - Tile and Terrazzo Contractors.
- Installing or repairing wood floors, resilient flooring, and carpet-are classified in NAICS Code - 23833 - Flooring Contractors.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 238392 - Other Nonresidential Building Finishing Contractors? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.