NAICS CODE 238141 - Residential Masonry Contractors
This BLS industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in residential masonry work, stone setting, brick laying, and other stone work. The residential work performed may include new work, additions, alterations, maintenance, and repairs.
NAICS Code 238141 - Residential Masonry Contractors is a final level code of the “Construction” Sector.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 238141 - Residential Masonry Contractors are:
- Brick veneer, installation, residential
- Bricklaying contractors, residential
- Cement block laying, residential
- Chimney, brick, block or stone, contractors, residential
- Cinder block installation, residential
- Concrete block laying, residential
- Field stone (i.e., masonry) installation, residential
- Fireplace, masonry, installation, residential
- Foundation (e.g., brick, block, stone), building, contractors, residential
- Glass block laying, residential
- Glass unit (i.e., glass block) masonry, residential
- Granite, exterior, contractors, residential
- Marble, granite and slate, exterior, contractors, residential
- Masonry contractors, residential
- Masonry pointing, cleaning or caulking, residential
- Refractory brick contractors, residential
- Retaining wall, masonry (i.e., block, brick, stone), construction, residential
- Slate (i.e., masonry) contractors, residential
- Stonework (i.e., masonry) contractors, residential
- Stucco contractors, residential
- Tuck pointing contractors, residential
- Erecting the basic structure of buildings by pouring concrete-are classified in NAICS Code - 23811 - Poured Concrete Foundation and Structure Contractors.
- Interior marble, granite and slate work-are classified in NAICS Code - 23834 - Tile and Terrazzo Contractors.
- Laying precast stones or bricks for patios, sidewalks, and driveways; or paving residential driveways, commercial parking lots and other private parking areas-are classified in NAICS Code - 23899 - All Other Specialty Trade Contractors..