NAICS Code 212113 - Anthracite Mining
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in one or more of the following: (1) mining anthracite coal; (2) developing anthracite coal mine sites; and (3) beneficiating anthracite coal (e.g., cleaning, washing, screening, and sizing coal).
NAICS Code 212113 - Anthracite Mining is a final level code of the “Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction” Sector.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 212113 - Anthracite Mining are:
- Anthracite beneficiating (e.g., crushing, screening, washing, cleaning, sizing)
- Anthracite mining and/or beneficiating
- Breakers, anthracite mining and/or beneficiating
- Cleaning plants, anthracite coal
- Coal beneficiating plants, anthracite
- Coal, anthracite, mining and/or beneficiating
- Culm bank recovery, anthracite (except on a contract basis)
- Hard coal (i.e., anthracite) surface mining
- Hard coal (i.e., anthracite) underground mining
- Pennsylvania anthracite mining and/or beneficiating
- Preparation plants, anthracite
- Screening plants, anthracite
- Strip mining, anthracite, on own account
- Washeries, anthracite
- Manufacturing coke oven products in coke oven establishments: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 324199 - All Other Petroleum and Coal Products Manufacturing.
- Surface mining and/or beneficiating bituminous coal or lignite: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 212111 - Bituminous Coal and Lignite Surface Mining.
- Underground mining of bituminous coal: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 212112 - Bituminous Coal Underground Mining..