NAICS CODE 211120 - Crude Petroleum Extraction
Industry SectorMining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in (1) the exploration, development and/or the production of petroleum from wells in which the hydrocarbons will initially flow or can be produced using normal or enhanced drilling and extraction techniques or (2) the production of crude petroleum from surface shales or tar sands or from reservoirs in which the hydrocarbons are semisolids. Establishments in this industry operate oil wells on their own account or for others on a contract or fee basis.
NAICS Code 211120 - Crude Petroleum Extraction is a final level code of the “Mining, Quarrying, and Oil and Gas Extraction” Sector. There are 6,615 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of N/A people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 211120 - Crude Petroleum Extraction are:
- Crude petroleum lease condensate production
- Oil field development for own account
- Oil field exploration for own account
- Removal of crude petroleum by field gathering lines, except on a contract basis
- Stripper oil well production
- Performing oil field services for operators on a contract or fee basis: classified in NAICS Code - 21311 - Support Activities for Mining.
- Refining crude petroleum into refined petroleum and liquid hydrocarbons: classified in NAICS Code - 324110 - Petroleum Refineries..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 211120 - Crude Petroleum Extraction . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 211120 - Crude Petroleum Extraction for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.