ISIC Code 5920 - Sound Recording And Music Publishing Activities
This class includes:
- Production of original (sound) master recordings, such as tapes, CDs
- Sound recording service activities in a studio or elsewhere, including the production of taped (i.e. non-live) radio programming, audio for film, television etc.
- Music publishing, i.e. activities of:
- Acquiring and registering copyrights for musical compositions
- Promoting, authorizing and using these compositions in recordings, radio, television, motion pictures, live performances, print and other media
- Distributing sound recordings to wholesalers, retailers or directly to the public
Units engaged in these activities may own the copyright or act as administrator of the music copyrights on behalf of the copyright owners.
- Publishing of music and sheet books