NAICS Code 237990-23 - Pile DrivingMarketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 237990-23 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 237990-23
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Pile Driving industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Pile driver
- Hydraulic hammer
- Vibratory hammer
- Diesel hammer
- Pile extractor
- Pile auger
- Pile cutter
- Pile driving analyzer
- Pile load testing equipment
- Pile driving helmet
Industry Examples of Pile Driving
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 237990-23, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Bridge construction
- Wharf and pier construction
- Building foundation construction
- Offshore oil rig construction
- Wind turbine foundation construction
- Transmission tower foundation construction
- Dam construction
- Retaining wall construction
- Elevated highway construction
- Pipeline support construction
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 237990-23 - Pile Driving
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- OSHA 10-Hour Construction Certification: This certification is required for all workers in the construction industry, including pile driving, to ensure they have a basic understanding of safety and health hazards on the job site. The certification is provided by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
- National Commission for the Certification Of Crane Operators (NCCCO): This certification is required for crane operators in the pile driving industry to ensure they have the necessary skills and knowledge to operate cranes safely. The certification is provided by the NCCCO.
- International Association Of Foundation Drilling (ADSC): This certification is required for pile driving contractors to ensure they have the necessary skills and knowledge to perform foundation drilling safely and efficiently. The certification is provided by the ADSC.
- National Institute for Certification In Engineering Technologies (NICET): This certification is required for pile driving technicians to ensure they have the necessary skills and knowledge to perform pile driving tests and inspections. The certification is provided by the NICET.
- US Army Corps Of Engineers (USACE) Construction Quality Management (CQM) Certification: This certification is required for pile driving contractors working on USACE projects to ensure they have the necessary skills and knowledge to manage construction quality and safety. The certification is provided by the USACE.
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 237990-23 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- Pile driving has been used for centuries to create foundations for structures. The ancient Romans used pile driving to construct their famous bridges and aqueducts. In the 19th century, steam-powered pile drivers were invented, which allowed for faster and more efficient pile driving. In the United States, pile driving became popular in the early 20th century with the construction of bridges, piers, and other waterfront structures. In recent years, pile driving has been used extensively in the construction of offshore wind farms and other renewable energy projects.
Future Outlook for Pile Driving
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 237990-23 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: StableThe future outlook for the Pile Driving industry in the USA is positive. The industry is expected to grow in the coming years due to the increasing demand for infrastructure development and maintenance. The government's focus on infrastructure development and the increasing number of construction projects in the country are expected to drive the growth of the industry. Additionally, the increasing use of technology in the industry is expected to improve efficiency and reduce costs, which will further boost the growth of the industry. However, the industry may face challenges such as labor shortages and increasing competition from other construction methods. Overall, the Pile Driving industry is expected to experience steady growth in the coming years.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 237990-23
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Pile Driving industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- Automated Pile Driving Systems: These systems use advanced technology to automate the pile driving process, reducing the need for manual labor and improving efficiency.
- Vibratory Pile Driving: This method uses vibrations to drive piles into the ground, reducing noise pollution and minimizing the impact on the surrounding environment.
- Green Pile Driving: This method uses environmentally friendly materials and techniques to reduce the environmental impact of pile driving.
- Pile Monitoring Systems: These systems use sensors to monitor the performance of piles, ensuring that they are installed correctly and reducing the risk of failure.
- Innovative Pile Designs: New pile designs are being developed that are stronger, more durable, and more cost-effective than traditional designs.
NAICS Code 237990-23 - Pile Driving
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.