NAICS Code 237990-19 - Caissons-StructuralMarketing Level - NAICS 8-Digit
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
NAICS Code 237990-19 Description (8-Digit)
Hierarchy Navigation for NAICS Code 237990-19
Parent Code (less specific)
Tools commonly used in the Caissons-Structural industry for day-to-day tasks and operations.
- Drilling rigs
- Concrete pumps
- Vibratory hammers
- Hydraulic jacks
- Grout pumps
- Caisson grabs
- Rebar cutters
- Core drills
- Soil testing equipment
- Laser levels
- Surveying equipment
- Welding equipment
- Safety harnesses
- Hard hats
- Steel-toed boots
- Safety glasses
Industry Examples of Caissons-Structural
Common products and services typical of NAICS Code 237990-19, illustrating the main business activities and contributions to the market.
- Bridge construction
- High-rise building construction
- Stadium construction
- Dam construction
- Tower construction
- Wind turbine construction
- Power plant construction
- Transmission tower construction
- Industrial plant construction
- Airport runway construction
Certifications, Compliance and Licenses for NAICS Code 237990-19 - Caissons-Structural
The specific certifications, permits, licenses, and regulatory compliance requirements within the United States for this industry.
- OSHA 30-Hour Construction Certification: This certification is required for all construction workers and supervisors who work on a construction site. It covers safety and health hazards in the construction industry and is provided by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
- National Commission for the Certification Of Crane Operators (NCCCO): This certification is required for crane operators and covers the safe operation of cranes. It is provided by the NCCCO.
- American Welding Society (AWS) Welder Certification: This certification is required for welders and covers the proper welding techniques and safety procedures. It is provided by the AWS.
- National Institute for Certification In Engineering Technologies (NICET): This certification is required for engineering technicians and covers the technical knowledge and skills required for the job. It is provided by the NICET.
- National Association Of Corrosion Engineers (NACE) Coating Inspector Certification: This certification is required for coating inspectors and covers the proper coating techniques and safety procedures. It is provided by the NACE.
A concise historical narrative of NAICS Code 237990-19 covering global milestones and recent developments within the United States.
- The "Caissons-Structural" industry has a long history dating back to the 18th century when the first caissons were used in the construction of the Brooklyn Bridge in New York City. Since then, the industry has seen significant advancements in technology and techniques, such as the use of pneumatic caissons in the early 20th century. In recent years, the industry has continued to evolve with the development of new materials and equipment, such as the use of reinforced concrete and the introduction of computer-aided design. In the United States, the industry has played a crucial role in the construction of major infrastructure projects, including bridges, tunnels, and dams.
Future Outlook for Caissons-Structural
The anticipated future trajectory of the NAICS 237990-19 industry in the USA, offering insights into potential trends, innovations, and challenges expected to shape its landscape.
Growth Prediction: StableThe future outlook for the Caissons-Structural industry in the USA is positive. The industry is expected to grow in the coming years due to the increasing demand for infrastructure development and the need for strong foundations for buildings and structures. The industry is also expected to benefit from the growing trend of green construction, which emphasizes the use of sustainable materials and practices. Additionally, the industry is likely to benefit from the increasing use of technology in construction, which can improve efficiency and reduce costs. However, the industry may face challenges such as labor shortages and rising material costs, which could impact growth. Overall, the Caissons-Structural industry is expected to experience steady growth in the coming years.
Industry Innovations for NAICS Code 237990-19
Recent groundbreaking advancements and milestones in the Caissons-Structural industry, reflecting notable innovations that have reshaped its landscape.
- Use Of Micropiles: Micropiles are small-diameter piles that are used to support structures in areas with limited access or space. They are often used in urban areas where traditional foundation methods are not feasible. Micropiles are made of high-strength steel or concrete and can be installed quickly and efficiently.
- Use Of Helical Piles: Helical piles are a type of deep foundation system that is used to support structures in areas with poor soil conditions. They are made of steel and have helical plates that are screwed into the ground. Helical piles are easy to install and can be used in a variety of soil conditions.
- Use Of Precast Concrete Piles: Precast concrete piles are precast in a factory and then transported to the construction site. They are used to support structures in areas with poor soil conditions or where deep foundations are required. Precast concrete piles are strong, durable, and can be installed quickly and efficiently.
- Use Of Composite Piles: Composite piles are made of a combination of materials such as steel, concrete, and fiberglass. They are used to support structures in areas with poor soil conditions or where deep foundations are required. Composite piles are lightweight, strong, and corrosion-resistant.
- Use Of Jet Grouting: Jet grouting is a soil stabilization technique that involves injecting a high-pressure stream of grout into the soil. It is used to improve the strength and stability of soil in areas where traditional foundation methods are not feasible. Jet grouting is fast, efficient, and can be used in a variety of soil conditions.
NAICS Code 237990-19 - Caissons-Structural
We now have complete information to process your request
Your dedicated data specialist is researching your target and will provide an industry report for your review shortly
Your data specialist will assist you every step of the way
What Our Clients Say
I was able to supply NAICS/SIC codes to SICCODE.com, who provided a numerical total of their lists for each code. They provided also a sample list for me to judge the content and accuracy. Their Business Data Specialist sent then refined lists that allowed me to target my audience. They are professional and able to understand their products in great detail. I recommend them to anyone who wants to focus a targeted sales/marketing campaign.