SIC Code 8651 Political Organizations
DescriptionMembership organizations established to promote the interests of a national, state, or local political party or candidate. Also included are political groups organized to raise funds for a political party or individual candidates.
Cross ReferencesFundraising organizations operating on a contract or fee basis are classified in industry 7389.
Illustrative ExamplesPolitical action committees (pacs), political campaign organizations, political fundraising, except on a contract or fee basis, political organizations and club.
- 865101Political Organizations
- 865102Legislative Research
- 865103Political Campaign Service
- 8651001Political Organizations
- 8651002Political Action Committee
- 8651003Political Campaign Services
- 8651004Political Fundraising
- 8651005Legislative Research
- 8651006Political Club
- 86510000Political Organizations
- 86519901Political Action Committee
- 86519902Political Campaign Organization
- 86519903Political Club
- 86519904Political Fundraising