NAICS Code 611420 Computer Training
DescriptionThis industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in conducting computer training (except computer repair), such as computer programming, software packages, computerized business systems, computer electronics technology, computer operations, and local area network management. Instruction may be provided in diverse settings, such as the establishment's or client's training facilities, educational institutions, the workplace, or the home, and through diverse means, such as correspondence, television, the Internet, or other electronic and distancelearning methods. The training provided by these establishments may include the use of simulators and simulation methods.
Cross ReferencesEstablishments primarily engaged in
- Offering training in the maintenance and repair of computers: classified in U.S. Industry 611519, Other Technical and Trade Schools
- Computer retailing, wholesaling, or computer system designing that may also provide computer training: are classified in their appropriate industries.
- Computer operator training
- Computer programming schools
- Computer software training
- Computer training (except repair)
- Local area network (LAN) management training
- Software application training