NAICS Code 481111 Scheduled Passenger Air Transportation
IndustryTransportation and Warehousing
DescriptionThis U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in providing air transportation of passengers or passengers and freight over regular routes and on regular schedules. Establishments in this industry operate flights even if partially loaded. Scheduled air passenger carriers including commuter and helicopter carriers (except scenic and sightseeing) are included in this industry.
Cross ReferencesEstablishments primarily engaged in
- Providing air transportation of passengers or passengers and cargo with no regular routes and regular schedules: classified in U.S. Industry 481211, Nonscheduled Chartered Passenger Air Transportation
- Providing helicopter rides for scenic and sightseeing transportation: classified in Industry 487990, Scenic and Sightseeing Transportation, Other
- Providing air transportation of cargo (without transporting passengers) over regular routes and on regular schedules: classified in U.S. Industry 481112, Scheduled Freight Air Transportation.
- Air commuter carriers, scheduled
- Air passenger carriers, scheduled
- Commuter air carriers, scheduled
- Helicopter passenger carriers, scheduled
- Passenger air transportation, scheduled
- Passenger carriers, air, scheduled
- Scheduled air passenger carriers
- Scheduled air passenger transportation