NAICS Code 335929 Other Communication and Energy Wire Manufacturing
DescriptionThis U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing insulated wire and cable of nonferrous metals from purchased wire.
Cross ReferencesEstablishments primarily engaged in
- Manufacturing cable sets consisting of insulated wire and various connectors for electronic applications: are classified in U.S. Industry 334419, Other Electronic Component Manufacturing
- Manufacturing extension cords, appliance cords, and similar electrical cord sets from purchased insulated wire: classified in U.S. Industry 335999, All Other Miscellaneous Electrical Equipment andComponent Manufacturing
- Drawing and insulating copper wire in the same establishment: classified in Industry 331420, Copper Rolling, Drawing, Extruding, and Alloying
- Drawing and insulating aluminum wire in the same establishment: classified in U.S. Industry 331318, Other Aluminum Rolling, Drawing, and Extruding
- Drawing nonferrous wire (except copper and aluminum): classified in U.S. Industry 331491, Nonferrous Metal (except Copper and Aluminum) Rolling, Drawing, and Extruding.
- Cable, nonferrous, insulated, or armored, made from purchased nonferrous wire
- Coaxial cable, nonferrous, made from purchased nonferrous wire
- Communications wire and cable, nonferrous, made from purchased nonferrous wire
- Insulating purchased nonferrous wire