NAICS Code 332119 Metal Crown, Closure, and Other Metal Stamping (except Automotive)
DescriptionThis U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in (1) stamping metal crowns and closures, such as bottle caps and home canning lids and rings, and/or (2) manufacturing other unfinished metal stampings and spinning unfinished metal products (except automotive and coins). Establishments making metal stampings and metal spun products and further manufacturing (e.g. machining, assembling) a specific product are classified in the industry of the finished product. Metal stamping and metal spun products establishments may perform surface finishing operations, such as cleaning and deburring, on the products they manufacture.
Cross ReferencesEstablishments primarily engaged in
- Stamping automotive stampings: classified in Industry 336370, Motor Vehicle Metal Stamping
- Manufacturing metal cans: classified in U.S. Industry 332431, Metal Can Manufacturing
- Stamping coins: classified in Industry 339910, Jewelry and Silverware Manufacturing.
- Bottle caps and tops, metal, stamping
- Caps and tops, bottle, metal, stamping
- Closures, metal, stamping
- Crowns, metal (e.g., bottle, can), stamping
- Home canning lids and rings, metal stamping
- Lids, jar, metal, stamping
- Metal stampings (except automotive, cans, coins), unfinished, manufacturing
- Spinning unfinished metal products
- Stampings (except automotive, cans, coins), metal, unfinished, manufacturing
USA List Sample