NAICS Code 11119 Other Grain Farming
IndustryAgriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
DescriptionThis industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in (1) growing grain(s) and/or producing grain seeds (except wheat, corn, and rice) or (2) growing a combination of grain(s) and oilseed(s) with no one grain (or family of grains) or oilseed (or family of oilseeds) accounting for one-half of the establishment's agriculture production (value of crops for market). Combination grain(s) and oilseed(s) establishments may produce oilseed(s) and grain(s) seeds and/or grow oilseed(s) and grain(s).
Cross ReferencesEstablishments primarily engaged in
- Growing wheat: classified in Industry 11114, Wheat Farming
- Growing corn: classified in Industry 11115, Corn Farming
- Growing sweet corn: classified in Industry 11121, Vegetable and Melon Farming
- Growing rice (except wild rice): classified in Industry 11116, Rice Farming.
- Sorghum farming
- Rye farming
- Oilseed and grain combination farming
- Oat farming
- Milo farming
- Barley farming
- Wild rice farming
USA List Sample