NAICS Code 111199 - All Other Grain Farming
Industry SectorAgriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
This U.S. industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in growing grains and/or producing grain(s) seeds (except wheat, corn, rice, and oilseed(s) and grain(s) combinations).
NAICS Code 111199 - All Other Grain Farming is a final level code of the “Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing and Hunting” Sector. There are 164 companies verified as active in this industry in the USA.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 111199 - All Other Grain Farming are:
- Barley farming, field and seed production
- Broomcorn farming
- Buckwheat farming
- Milo farming, field and seed production
- Oat farming, field and seed production
- Rye farming, field and seed production
- Sorghum farming, field and seed production
- Wild rice farming, field and seed production
Example photo for industry NAICS 111199 - All Other Grain Farming . This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
- Growing wheat: classified in NAICS Code - 111140 - Wheat Farming.
- Growing corn: classified in NAICS Code - 111150 - Corn Farming.
- Growing rice (except wild rice): classified in NAICS Code - 111160 - Rice Farming.
- Growing sweet corn: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 111219 - Other Vegetable (except Potato) and Melon Farming.
- Growing a combination of grain(s) and oilseed(s) with no one grain (or family of grains) or oilseed (or family of oilseeds) accounting for one-half of the establishment's agricultural production (value of crops for market): classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 111191 - Oilseed and Grain Combination Farming..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 111199 - All Other Grain Farming . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 111199 - All Other Grain Farming for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in NAICS Code 111199 - All Other Grain Farming ? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
USA Import, Export, and Balance of Trade
Balance of Trade (USD)$423,436,408
Top Countries by U.S. Imports
Top Countries by U.S. Exports
Countries With Highest Trade Surplus
Countries With Highest Trade Deficit
U.S. Total Import value for NAICS Code 111199 is $534,985,636. Canada, Peru, and Bolivia accounted for the top imports of Other Grains in 2018.
U.S. Total Export value for this industry is $958,422,044. China, Japan, and Mexico accounted for the top exports of Other Grains in 2018.
Questions & Answers
What is the NAICS Code for Farming?
Various types of farms are classified under NAICS Code 111199 - All Other Grain Farming, however please review all the NAICS Codes between 111110 - 111998.
What is the largest size for a business in All Other Grain Farming to remain classified as a small business?
Any business in All Other Grain Farming with average annual receipts under 1 million USD may be classified as a small business by SBA and Federal government programs.
How many active businesses operate in NAICS Code 111199?
There are 164 verified business locations operating primarily in this industry.