SIC Code 8811 - Private Households
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
Private households which employ workers who serve on or about the premises in occupations usually considered as domestic service.
SIC Code 8811 - Private Households is a final level code of the “Services” Division.
Hierarchy Navigation for SIC Code 8811
Common types of examples within SIC Code 8811 - Private Households are:
- Babysitting (private households employing babysitters in the home)
- Domestic service (private households employing cooks, maids, etc.)
- Estates, private
- Farm homes, noncommercial
- Households, private: employing cooks, maids, chauffeurs, gardeners,
- Personal affairs management
- Residential farms, noncommercial
Example photo for industry SIC 8811 - Private Households. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
Would you like to email executives in SIC Code 8811 - Private Households? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.