SIC Code 8042 - Offices and Clinics of Optometrists
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
Establishments of licensed practitioners having the degree of O.D. and engaged in the practice of optometry. Establishments operating as clinics of optometrists are included in this industry.
SIC Code 8042 - Offices and Clinics of Optometrists is a final level code of the “Services” Division. There are 23,282 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 401,112 people.
Hierarchy Navigation for SIC Code 8042
Common types of examples within SIC Code 8042 - Offices and Clinics of Optometrists are:
- Optometrists, offices and clinics of
Example photo for industry SIC 8042 - Offices and Clinics of Optometrists. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within SIC Code 8042 - Offices and Clinics of Optometrists. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within SIC Code 8042 - Offices and Clinics of Optometrists for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in SIC Code 8042 - Offices and Clinics of Optometrists? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Extended SIC Code Categories for SIC 8042
For business marketing and targeting, SIC Codes have been extended to provide more specific classifications within SIC Code 8042 – Offices and Clinics of Optometrists. Extended SIC Codes are being continuously updated to reflect the current business environment.
- 804201Optometrists Od
- 804202Contact Lenses-Optometrists
- 804203Optometrists Od-Childrens Vision
- 804204Optometrists Od-Geriatric Optometry
- 804205Optometrists Od-Therapy Visual Training
- 804206Eyes-Human Prosthetic
- 804207Optometrists Od Developmental Vision
- 8042002Contact Lense Optometrists
- 8042003Group & Corporate Optometrist Practices
- 8042004Visual Therapy Optometrists
- 8042005Optometrists -Childrens Vision
- 8042005Pediatric Optometrists
- 8042006Specialized Optometrists
- 8042007Human Prosthetic Eyes
- 8042008Developmental Vision Optometrists
- 8042009Geriatric Optometrists
- 8042009Optometrists Od-Geriatric Optometry
- 8042010Low Vision Specialist Optometrists
- 80420000Offices And Clinics Of Optometrists
- 80420100Specialized Optometrists
- 80420101Contact Lens Specialist Optometrist
- 80420102Geriatric Specialist Optometrist
- 80420103Low Vision Specialist Optometrist
- 80420104Pediatric Specialist Optometrist
- 80420105Visual Training Specialist Optometrist
- 80429901Group And Corporate Practice, Optometrist
Questions & Answers
A doctor that specializes in optometry has what SIC Code?
Doctor offices of optometrists and specialty offices related to optometry are classified in SIC Code 8042 – Offices and Clinics of Optometrists.