SIC Code 8021 - Offices and Clinics of Dentists
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
Establishments of licensed practitioners having the degree of D.M.D. or D.D.S. (or D.D.Sc.) and engaged in the practice of general or specialized dentistry, including dental surgery. Establishments operating as clinics of dentists are included in this industry.
SIC Code 8021 - Offices and Clinics of Dentists is a final level code of the “Services” Division. There are 144,034 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 1,264,423 people.
Hierarchy Navigation for SIC Code 8021
Common types of examples within SIC Code 8021 - Offices and Clinics of Dentists are:
- Clinics of dentists
- Dental surgeons, offices of
- Dentists, offices and clinics of
- Endodontists, offices of
- Oral pathologists, offices of
- Orthodontists, offices of
- Pathologists, oral: offices of
- Periodontists, offices of
- Prosthodontists, offices of
Example photo for industry SIC 8021 - Offices and Clinics of Dentists. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within SIC Code 8021 - Offices and Clinics of Dentists. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within SIC Code 8021 - Offices and Clinics of Dentists for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in SIC Code 8021 - Offices and Clinics of Dentists? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Alternative SIC Code Categories for SIC 8021
For business marketing and targeting purposes, please refer to the Extended SIC Codes (6-digit).
- 8021003Dental Surgeons
- 8021006Specialized Dental Practitioners
- 8021007Maxillofacial Specialists
- 8021010Oral Pathologists
- 8021011Group & Corporate Dental Practices
- 8021012Dental Insurance Plans
- 8021013Cosmetic Dentistry
- 8021014Dental Clinics & Offices
- 8021015Dental Spas
- 8021016Dental Clinics
- 8021017Dental Offices
- 80210000Offices And Clinics Of Dentists
- 80210100Specialized Dental Practitioners
- 80210101Dental Surgeon
- 80210103Maxillofacial Specialist
- 80210104Oral Pathologist
- 80210200Dental Clinics And Offices
- 80210201Dental Clinic
- 80210202Dentists' Office
- 80219901Dental Insurance Plan
- 80219902Group And Corporate Practice, Dentist
Questions & Answers
Do Dentists have a SIC Code?
Dentists, dental surgeons, endodontists, oral pathologists, orthodontists, periodontists, and prosthodontists are classified under SIC Code 8021 – Offices and Clinics of Dentists.