SIC CODE 3425 - Saw Blades and Handsaws
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing handsaws and saw blades for hand and power driven saws.
SIC Code 3425 - Saw Blades and Handsaws is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Division. There are 291 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 479 people.
Common types of examples within SIC Code 3425 - Saw Blades and Handsaws are:
- Chain type saw blades
- Saw blades, for hand or power saws
- Saws, hand: metalworking or woodworking
Establishments primarily engaged In manufacturing power driven sawing machines are classified in Major Group 35.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within SIC Code 3425 - Saw Blades and Handsaws. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within SIC Code 3425 - Saw Blades and Handsaws for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Extended SIC Code Categories for SIC 3425
For business marketing and targeting, SIC Codes have been extended to provide more specific classifications within SIC Code 3425 – Saw Blades and Handsaws. Extended SIC Codes are being continuously updated to reflect the current business environment.
- 342501 Saw Blades & Handsaws (manufacturers)
- 342502 Sharpening Equipment & Stones (manufacturers)
- 3425001 Saw Blades & Handsaws (manufacturers)
- 3425002 Saw Blades, Chain Type
- 3425003 Saw Blades, For Hand Or Power Saws
- 3425004 Saws-Hand-Metalworking Or Woodworking
- 3425005 Sharpening Equipment & Stones (manufacturers)
- 34250000 Saw Blades And Handsaws
- 34259901 Saw Blades, Chain Type
- 34259902 Saw Blades, For Hand Or Power Saws
- 34259903 Saws, Hand: Metalworking Or Woodworking