SIC Code 2823 - Cellulosic Manmade Fibers
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing cellulosic fibers (including cellulose acetate and regenerated cellulose such as rayon by the viscose or cuprammonium process) in the form of monofilament, yarn, staple, or tow suitable for further manufacturing on spindles, looms, knitting machines, or other textile processing equipment.
SIC Code 2823 - Cellulosic Manmade Fibers is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Division. There are 16 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 566 people.
Common types of examples within SIC Code 2823 - Cellulosic Manmade Fibers are:
- Acetate fibers
- Cellulose acetate monofilament, yarn, staple, or tow
- Cellulose fibers, manmade
- Cigarette tow cellulosic fiber
- Cuprammonium fibers
- Fibers, rayon
- Horsehair artificial rayon
- Nitrocellulose fibers
- Rayon primary products: fibers, straw strips, and yarn
- Rayon yarn, made in chemical plants
- Regenerated cellulose fibers
- Textured yarns and fibers, cellulosic made in chemical plants
- Triacetate fibers
- Viscose fibers, bands, strips and yarn
- Yarn cellulosic: made in chemical plants
Example photo for industry SIC 2823 - Cellulosic Manmade Fibers. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within SIC Code 2823 - Cellulosic Manmade Fibers. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within SIC Code 2823 - Cellulosic Manmade Fibers for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in SIC Code 2823 - Cellulosic Manmade Fibers? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Extended SIC Code Categories for SIC 2823
For business marketing and targeting, SIC Codes have been extended to provide more specific classifications within SIC Code 2823 – Cellulosic Manmade Fibers. Extended SIC Codes are being continuously updated to reflect the current business environment.
- 282398 Cellulosic Manmade Fibers (manufacturers)
- 2823001 Cellulosic Manmade Fibers (manufacturers)
- 2823002 Acetate Fibers-Triacetate Fibers
- 2823003 Cigarette Tow-Cellulosic Fiber
- 2823004 Cuprammonium Fibers
- 2823005 Artificial Horsehair-Rayon
- 2823006 Rayon Fibers, Straw, Strips & Yarn
- 2823007 Viscose Fibers, Bands, Strips & Yarn
- 28230000 Cellulosic Manmade Fibers
- 28239901 Acetate Fibers, Triacetate Fibers
- 28239902 Cigarette Tow, Cellulosic Fiber
- 28239903 Cuprammonium Fibers
- 28239904 Horsehair, Artificial: Rayon
- 28239905 Rayon Fibers, Straw, Strips And Yarn
- 28239906 Viscose Fibers, Bands, Strips, And Yarn