SIC Code 2812 - Alkalies and Chlorine
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
Establishments primarily engaged in manufacturing alkalies and chlorine.
SIC Code 2812 - Alkalies and Chlorine is a final level code of the “Manufacturing” Division. There are 101 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 273 people.
Common types of examples within SIC Code 2812 - Alkalies and Chlorine are:
- Alkalies, not produced at mines
- Caustic potash
- Caustic soda
- Chlorine compressed or liquefied
- Potassium carbonate
- Potassium hydroxide
- Sal soda (washing soda)
- Soda ash not produced at mines
- Sodium bicarbonate not produced at mines
- Sodium carbonate (soda ash) not produced at mines
- Sodium hydroxide (caustic soda)
- Washing soda (sal soda)
Example photo for industry SIC 2812 - Alkalies and Chlorine. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
Establishments primarily engaged in mining natural alkalies are classified in Inudstry 10-14, SIC Code - 1474.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within SIC Code 2812 - Alkalies and Chlorine. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within SIC Code 2812 - Alkalies and Chlorine for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in SIC Code 2812 - Alkalies and Chlorine? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Extended SIC Code Categories for SIC 2812
For business marketing and targeting, SIC Codes have been extended to provide more specific classifications within SIC Code 2812 – Alkalies and Chlorine. Extended SIC Codes are being continuously updated to reflect the current business environment.
- 281201 Potash (manufacturers)
- 281202 Alkalies (manufacturers)
- 281203 Chlorine (manufacturers)
- 281204 Soda Ash (manufacturers)
- 281205 Soda Bicarbonate (manufacturers)
- 281298 Alkalies & Chlorine (manufacturers)
- 2812001 Alkalies & Chlorine (manufacturers)
- 2812002 Alkalies (manufacturers)
- 2812003 Potassium Hydroxide-Caustic Potash
- 2812004 Sodium Hydroxide-Caustic Soda
- 2812005 Potassium Carbonate
- 2812006 Hydrated Sodium Carbonate -Sal Soda
- 2812007 Soda Ash (manufacturers)
- 2812008 Sodium Bicarbonate
- 2812009 Chlorine (manufacturers)
- 2812010 Potash (manufacturers)
- 2812011 Soda Bicarbonate (manufacturers)
- 28120000 Alkalies And Chlorine
- 28120100 Alkalies
- 28120101 Caustic Potash, Potassium Hydroxide
- 28120102 Caustic Soda, Sodium Hydroxide
- 28120103 Potassium Carbonate
- 28120104 Sal Soda (washing Soda), Sodium Carbonate (hydrated)
- 28120105 Soda Ash, Sodium Carbonate (anhydrous)
- 28120106 Sodium Bicarbonate
- 28129901 Chlorine, Compressed Or Liquefied