SIC Code 1423 - Crushed and Broken Granite
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
Establishments primarily engaged in mining or quarrying crushed and broken granite, including related rocks, such as gneiss, syenite, and diorite.
SIC Code 1423 - Crushed and Broken Granite is a final level code of the “Mining” Division. There are 14 companies classified in this industry in the USA.
Common types of examples within SIC Code 1423 - Crushed and Broken Granite are:
- Diorite, crushed and broken - quarrying
- Gneiss, crushed and broken - quarrying
- Granite, crushed and broken - quarrying
- Syenite, except nepheline: crushed and broken - quarrying
Example photo for industry SIC 1423 - Crushed and Broken Granite. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
Would you like to email executives in SIC Code 1423 - Crushed and Broken Granite? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Extended SIC Code Categories for SIC 1423
For business marketing and targeting, SIC Codes have been extended to provide more specific classifications within SIC Code 1423 – Crushed and Broken Granite. Extended SIC Codes are being continuously updated to reflect the current business environment.
- 142398Crushed & Broken Granite
- 1423001Crushed & Broken Granite
- 1423002Crushed & Broken Diorite Quarrying
- 14230000Crushed And Broken Granite
- 14239901Diorite, Crushed And Broken-Quarrying