SIC Code 1422 - Crushed and Broken Limestone
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
100% Phone-Verified, NCOA Processed, Accurate Data
Establishments primarily engaged in mining or quarrying crushed and broken limestone, including related rocks, such as dolomite, cement rock, marl, travertine, and calcareous tufa. Also included are establishments primarily engaged in the grinding or pulverizing of limestone.
SIC Code 1422 - Crushed and Broken Limestone is a final level code of the “Mining” Division. There are 198 companies classified in this industry in the USA.
Common types of examples within SIC Code 1422 - Crushed and Broken Limestone are:
- Calcareous tufa, crushed and broken - quarrying
- Cement rock, crushed and broken - quarrying
- Chalk mining, crushed and broken - quarrying
- Dolomite, crushed and broken - quarrying
- Lime rock, ground
- Limestone, except bituminous: crushed and broken - quarrying
- Marl, crushed and broken - quarrying
- Travertine, crushed and broken - quarrying
- Whiting mining, crushed and broken - quarrying
Example photo for industry SIC 1422 - Crushed and Broken Limestone. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
Establishments primarily engaged in producing lime are classified in Manufacturing, SIC Code - 3274.
Would you like to email executives in SIC Code 1422 - Crushed and Broken Limestone? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Extended SIC Code Categories for SIC 1422
For business marketing and targeting, SIC Codes have been extended to provide more specific classifications within SIC Code 1422 – Crushed and Broken Limestone. Extended SIC Codes are being continuously updated to reflect the current business environment.
- 142298Crushed & Broken Limestone
- 1422001Crushed & Broken Limestone
- 1422002Ground Limestone
- 1422003Ground Agricultural Limestone
- 1422004Ground Chalk
- 1422005Ground Lime Rock
- 1422006Crushed & Broken Calcareous Tufa Quarrying
- 1422007Crushed & Broken Chalk Mining & Quarrying
- 1422008Crushed & Broken Dolomite Quarrying
- 1422009Crushed & Broken Marl Quarrying
- 1422010Crushed & Broken Travertine Quarrying
- 1422011Crushed & Broken Whiting Mining & Quarrying
- 14220000Crushed And Broken Limestone
- 14220100Limestones, Ground
- 14220101Agricultural Limestone, Ground
- 14220102Chalk, Ground Or Otherwise Treated
- 14220103Lime Rock, Ground
- 14229901Calcareous Tufa, Crushed And Broken-Quarrying
- 14229902Cement Rock, Crushed And Broken-Quarrying
- 14229903Chalk Mining, Crushed And Broken-Quarrying
- 14229904Dolomite, Crushed And Broken-Quarrying
- 14229905Marl, Crushed And Broken-Quarrying
- 14229906Travertine, Crushed And Broken-Quarrying
- 14229907Whiting Mining, Crushed And Broken-Quarrying