SIC Code 1382 - Oil and Gas Field Exploration Services
Use Data For:
- Direct Mailing
Includes Free Sample & Industry Report
Establishments primarily engaged in performing geophysical, geological, and other exploration services for oil and gas on a contract or fee basis.
SIC Code 1382 - Oil and Gas Field Exploration Services is a final level code of the “Mining” Division. There are 6,848 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 66,423 people.
Common types of examples within SIC Code 1382 - Oil and Gas Field Exploration Services are:
- Aerial geophysical exploration, oil and gas field on a contract basis
- Exploration, oil and gas field on a contract basis
- Geological exploration, oil and gas field on a contract basis
- Geophysical exploration, oil and gas field on a contract basis
- Seismograph surveys, oil and gas field on a contract basis
Example photo for industry SIC 1382 - Oil and Gas Field Exploration Services. This image represents an activity or product found in this industry.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within SIC Code 1382 - Oil and Gas Field Exploration Services. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within SIC Code 1382 - Oil and Gas Field Exploration Services for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.
Would you like to email executives in SIC Code 1382 - Oil and Gas Field Exploration Services? Below are some of the common job titles available to be targeted.
- Business Development
- Executive Director
- Human Resource
- Vice President
For specific job title targeting, please provide details in the business list request form.
Extended SIC Code Categories for SIC 1382
For business marketing and targeting, SIC Codes have been extended to provide more specific classifications within SIC Code 1382 – Oil and Gas Field Exploration Services. Extended SIC Codes are being continuously updated to reflect the current business environment.
- 138201 Seismograph Service
- 138202 Oil Reports
- 138203 Oil & Gas Exploration & Development
- 138204 Oil & Gas Consultant
- 138205 Explorers-Natural Resources
- 138206 Seismic Data Brokers
- 1382001 Oil & Gas Consultant
- 1382001 Oil & Gas Exploration & Development
- 1382002 Oil & Gas Field Geological Exploration
- 1382003 Seismograph Services
- 1382004 Oil & Gas Field Geophysical Exploration
- 1382005 Oil & Gas Aerial Geophysical Exploration
- 1382006 Oil Reports
- 1382007 Explorers-Natural Resources
- 1382008 Seismic Data Brokers
- 13820000 Oil And Gas Exploration Services
- 13829901 Aerial Geophysical Exploration, Oil And Gas
- 13829902 Geological Exploration, Oil And Gas Field
- 13829903 Geophysical Exploration, Oil And Gas Field
- 13829904 Seismograph Surveys
Questions & Answers
What is the SIC Code for Oil and Gas Fields?
Companies in the Oil and Gas Field industry are classified under SIC Code 1382 – Oil and Gas Field Exploration Services.
Where are most of the Oil & Gas Field companies located in the USA?
Oil and Gas Field companies are mostly located in the state of Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Colorado, New Mexico, Kansas, Ohio, West Virginia, and Wyoming.
What province has the most Oil & Gas Field companies in Canada?
The Oil and Gas Field industry is mostly located in Western Canada. Alberta has the most companies in this industry with over 500 Oil & Gas Field companies. British Columbia and Saskatchewan are also represented strongly in this industry.
What are some of the largest Oil & Gas Field companies in the USA?
There are over 20 companies with revenues over $1 billion dollars in this industry. Some of the largest companies are Antero Resources, California Resources, Carrizo Oil & Gas, Continental Resources, EOG Resources, PAR Pacific Holdings, QEP Resources, SM Energy Co, and Schlumberger Technology among others.