SIC Code 0241 - Dairy Farms
Industry SectorAgriculture, Forestry, Fishing
Establishments primarily engaged in the production of cows' milk and other dairy products and in raising dairy heifer replacements. Such farms may process and bottle milk on the farm and sell at wholesale or retail.
SIC Code 0241 - Dairy Farms is a final level code of the “Agriculture, Forestry, Fishing” Division. There are 6,221 companies classified in this industry in the USA.
Common types of examples within SIC Code 0241 - Dairy Farms are:
- Dairy farms
- Dairy heifer replacement farms
- Milk production, dairy cattle farm
The processing and/or distribution of milk from a separate establishment not on the farm is classified in manufacturing or trade. Establishments primarily producing goats' milk are classified in SIC Code - 0214.
Extended SIC Code Categories for SIC 0241
For business marketing and targeting, SIC Codes have been extended to provide more specific classifications within SIC Code 0241 – Dairy Farms. Extended SIC Codes are being continuously updated to reflect the current business environment.
- 024101 Dairies (milk)
- 024102 Milk-Condensed Evaporated Etc
- 024103 Dairy Farms
- 0241001 Dairies
- 0241001 Dairy Farms
- 0241002 Replacement Dairy Heifer Farms
- 0241003 Milk Production Farms
- 0241004 Condensed & Evaporated Milk
- 0241004 Milk-Condensed Evaporated Etc
- 02410000 Dairy Farms
- 02419901 Dairy Heifer Replacement Farm
- 02419902 Milk Production