NAICS Code 61151 - Technical and Trade Schools
Industry SectorEducational Services
This industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in offering vocational and technical training in a variety of technical subjects and trades. The training often leads to job-specific certification. Instruction may be provided in diverse settings, such as the establishment's or client's training facilities, educational institutions, the workplace, or the home, and through diverse means, such as correspondence, television, the Internet, or other electronic and distance-learning methods. The training provided by these establishments may include the use of simulators and simulation methods.
- Offering courses in office procedures and secretarial and stenographic skills: classified in NAICS Code - 61141 - Business and Secretarial Schools.
- Offering computer training (except computer repair): classified in NAICS Code - 61142 - Computer Training.
- Offering professional and management development training: classified in NAICS Code - 61143 - Professional and Management Development Training.
- Offering academic courses that may also offer technical and trade courses: classified according to the type of school
- Specialty air transportation services which may also provide flight training: classified in NAICS Code - 48121 - Nonscheduled Air Transportation.
- Offering registered nursing training: classified in NAICS Code - 61121 - Junior Colleges or Industry 61131, Colleges, Universities, and Professional Schools..
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 61151 - Technical and Trade Schools. Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 61151 - Technical and Trade Schools for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.