NAICS CODE 551111 - Offices of Bank Holding Companies
Industry SectorManagement of Companies and Enterprises
This U.S. industry comprises legal entities known as bank holding companies primarily engaged in holding the securities of (or other equity interests in) companies and enterprises for the purpose of owning a controlling interest or influencing the management decisions of these firms. The holding companies in this industry do not administer, oversee, and manage other establishments of the company or enterprise whose securities they hold.
NAICS Code 551111 - Offices of Bank Holding Companies is a final level code of the “Management of Companies and Enterprises” Sector. There are 3,578 companies classified in this industry in the USA with an estimated employment of 9,925 people.
Common types of examples within NAICS Code 551111 - Offices of Bank Holding Companies are:
- Bank holding companies (except managing)
- Bank holding company (except managing)
- Holding companies, bank (except managing)
- Offices of bank holding companies
- Holding the securities of (or other equity interests in) a company or enterprise and administering, overseeing, and managing establishments of the company or enterprise whose securities they hold: classified in U.S. NAICS Code - 551114 - Corporate, Subsidiary, and Regional Managing Offices.
- Holding the securities of depository banks and operating these entities: classified in Industry Group 5221, Depository Credit Intermediation.
SICCODE.com compiles comprehensive business data and executive contact leads for businesses within NAICS Code 551111 - Offices of Bank Holding Companies . Some of the leading and most notable companies are listed below. To order a list of companies within NAICS Code 551111 - Offices of Bank Holding Companies for marketing (postal mailing, telemarketing, emailing) or analytics-use, click on the link below to “Buy Business List”. Our data analysts are standing by to assist in your list setup and target marketing.